onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Advert

It was a shocking game and Coutinho has certainly performed better. And your point is? He was the match-winner and the only played on the field today to produce a genuine moment of top quality.

My point was it was a poor game and Liverpool were mediocre. Coutinho was about to be subbed for Ings which says a lot. I think you're getting far too excited by one performance. A better team than Stoke would have beaten you today.

Fabregas was woeful for Chelsea yesterday, and based on that performance he wouldn't get into the Vale side.

The amount of simpletons on this forum is ridiculous.

Indeed he was pretty poor..I'd still put him in ahead of Coutinho though based on performaces this weekend

I think we have just the right number of simpletons

My point was it was a poor game and Liverpool were mediocre. Coutinho was about to be subbed for Ings which says a lot. I think you're getting far too excited by one performance. A better team than Stoke would have beaten you today.

The big positive for Liverpool was how much they had improved against the comparable fixture last season and of course the improved result in much the same way that Vale did over Crewe yesterday.

Defensively they will be tested by much better attacks than Crewe and the forward line looks like it will need time to gel. 5th place has to be nailed on though surely?

Beechy - You cant seriously be happy with that yesterday? It was a woeful game, stoke should have perhaps been two up by the time Butland was beaten. Glen Johnson missed a sitter and that charlie adam free kick should have had someone tapping it in. Liverpool pinched it and for coutinho to get man of the match was an embarassment. Lovren for me or even Gomez.

Beechy - You cant seriously be happy with that yesterday? It was a woeful game, stoke should have perhaps been two up by the time Butland was beaten. Glen Johnson missed a sitter and that charlie adam free kick should have had someone tapping it in. Liverpool pinched it and for coutinho to get man of the match was an embarassment. Lovren for me or even Gomez.

The performance was average but not many teams will beat Stoke at the Brit this season. We looked very solid defensively and as a team which has been far from the case the last couple of seasons. We didn't create much going forward but the likes of Benteke and even more so Firmino will need time to bed in. Stoke are a very decent side and I can't remember Mignolet having much of a save to make throughout the 90 minutes.

I absolutely agree that it was a woeful game though.

Shaqiri having at medical at Stoke.Good signing.

A player with ability but a poor attitude. It seems that his club are the one's pushing for the move and he himself doesn't particularly want to join Stoke, which is obviously never a good thing if you want to get the maximum out of a player.

Archived