onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Rodgers only gets vilified on here because he's spent an obscene amount of money and not won anything.

He hasn't spent an obsene amount of money though. Not when the vast majority of that money has come from players sold.

Pellegrini has spent a huge amount of money and hasn't improved Man City one bit from Mancini's side. In fact I would say they've gone backwards if anything.

Advert

He didn't fail at Bayern, no shame in not being a regular in a quality team like that. At Inter he created more chances than any other player in Serie A (one every 19 minutes I think it was) but Mancini has a huge squad and needed to trim it to prioritise other areas of the pitch.

No doubt you've watched every game he's played like every other player in Europe. You're always so cocksure and opinionated it's quite amusing really, at the end of the day you're a glory hunting Liverpool fan with a Sky Sports subscription so I'll reserve my judgement for when I actually watch him live ta very much.......

So bitter. Cheers! :D

And have you not just give a rather strong opinion about him without ever actually seeing him 'live' yourself. Add hypocrite to your list of talents, fatty.

He didn't fail at Bayern, no shame in not being a regular in a quality team like that. At Inter he created more chances than any other player in Serie A (one every 19 minutes I think it was) but Mancini has a huge squad and needed to trim it to prioritise other areas of the pitch.

No doubt you've watched every game he's played like every other player in Europe. You're always so cocksure and opinionated it's quite amusing really, at the end of the day you're a glory hunting Liverpool fan with a Sky Sports subscription so I'll reserve my judgement for when I actually watch him live ta very much.......

Didnt know he had created so many chances, thats excellent. Ive have only seen him a couple of times, and he has looked brilliant in every occasion (havent seen him recently though). He should be an excellent signing and seeing the highlights on saturday just what stoke need.

Fatty. Genius....,,,

And for the record I have seen him live so you're talking ***** as usual.

Nothing worse than a glory hunting bin dipper with a weekly subscription to Liverpool TV. if ever you want directions to Anfield pm me I'll be happy to oblige........

Not quite as genius as 'glory hunting bin dipper', is it?

And what's with the '.......' in every sentence? Are you ******** somewhat?

Gloryhunters are a cancer on the game. Wonder how many times you've chosen to miss a game at Vale Park to watch Liverpool on SKY or a dodgy stream?

I might be bottom of the pecking order being a Stoke fan on a Vale website but at least I'm true to myself sunshine. Now run along and update your league ladders and kiss your James Milner poster before bed time.......

You're bottom of the pecking order in life in general. ;)

But in all seriousness, you seem to take football far too seriously. Get a life, get some other interests perhaps. Sad act.

Calling people a sad act is always your response isn't it? I won't take life advice from an immature little boy but cheers anyway

I take football too seriously?? From the guy who watches the Russian Premier League, the Dutch Premier League, the Japanese J League and compiles detailed scouting reports on every player around.

Ha ha ha priceless, night Beechy don't forget to pm me for those Anfield directions now.......

Sweet dreams. I'm sorry that you'll no doubt be spending yet another night all alone. Still, you'll be able to **** **** ******** at least now that a relatively big name player that two clubs signed and soon shipped out has signed for your lot. :D

Don't expect a PM anytime soon, though. You're not that privileged.

A plight on our good city you are, always remember that......... 😏

Stoke-on-Trent is far from a good city, in my opinion. Perhaps you'd agree if you actually bothered to get off your fat, lazy **** and travel a bit instead of spending all your dole money on pies and XXL Stoke City shirts.

Night. :wub:

It's a silly comparison because of the list of clubs that Pellegrini has managed compared to Rodgers.

Eh? We can't compare their performances at Liverpool and City respectively cos Pellegrini has managed more/bigger clubs than Rodgers? At what point, therefore, can a comparison of their achievements at their current clubs be made then? Never?

No your reply had nothing to do with the point that I was making

I was talking about Pellegrini and his failure in Europe at City. You started rambling about Brendan Rodgers as always for some reason in your response.

Do you have a thing for him?

Eh? We can't compare their performances at Liverpool and City respectively cos Pellegrini has managed more/bigger clubs than Rodgers? At what point, therefore, can a comparison of their achievements at their current clubs be made then? Never?

A comparison can't be made because Pellegrini already had a championship winning squad when he arrived. The two jobs are completely different. It would be embarrassing if Rodgers and Liverpool had better achievements in the time that Pellegrini has been at city.

Calling people a sad act is always your response isn't it? I won't take life advice from an immature little boy but cheers anyway

I take football too seriously?? From the guy who watches the Russian Premier League, the Dutch Premier League, the Japanese J League and compiles detailed scouting reports on every player around.

Ha ha ha priceless, night Beechy don't forget to pm me for those Anfield directions now.......

That would be easy TP,he's got the Google Maps App.

"Vale fans make me laugh, creaming their pants over JJ Hooper a non-league striker with hardly any league experience"

See what I did there, football fans get excited, carried away it's what they do. And Shaqiri was a regular in the treble winning season, lost his place to Robben ultimately which doesn't make his time there a "failure" by any stretch. As I say time will tell I guess.......

Failure was probably a harsh word to use in fairness, sorry to have gotten your knickers in such a twist. But he can hardly be considered a success at either club no matter what the reasons were why he was never a regular for either side. The fact is that he only joined your lot because no better club wanted to gamble on him, which is exactly why the deal took so long to go through despite you wanting him and Inter wanting him out. He was hoping for something better and when nothing came along other than rumors of Everton wanting to take him on loan he finally decided to join.

He may turn out to be a brilliant signing for 12 million. Likewise he could very easily turn out to be a big waste of time and got the likes of your good self very excited for absolutely no reason. All I do know for certain is that had Liverpool signed him you would have been spouting about how he's a luxury player and another poor signing. :laugh:

Archived