onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

US Presidential race

JOHNNYAITCH

He's far from ignorant, and he's not a racist or sexist. Those words are an easy catchphrase for people who don't fully understand the

way America is right now. Generally , I find that people who use the word racist are very often racist themselves, because they don't want others to speak their minds.

Seems like America must accept racist and and sexist behaviour as normal now. And that will only get worse now the idiots and bigots have been empowered.

How about pence. Try and argue he isn't sexist or homophobic.

Truth is, although voting for trump as president is ridiculous, it's the people surrounding him who are more scary. Climate change deniers, evolution deniers, religious extremists etc.

Blame for all this though, does lie with democrats as well as the stupid, for trying to force such a dislikable candidate on people.

Advert

Sickening stuff..but these people will jump on anything that gives them publicity. If Clinton had won they'd probably have made something out of finally getting a white face back into the "White" House.

A really nice guy is just relinquishing his role of US president but has achieved nothing in his reign. Now they have a cock taking over, perhaps he might get things done to improve America.

I suspect that's how many Trump voters thought. They don't like him, they don't like things he has said and done but they do believe that he will get things done and improve their lives and the lives of their families and communities after years of (in their minds) being let down by Republican and Democrat alike. Are they right to put aside all the negative stuff? IMO no but desperate people do desperate things.

I think they are badly mistaken about Trump but I hope that they are not..

QT was interesting last night

3 blatantly anti Trump ladies, one pro Trump lady and a Conservative who seemed fairly neutral and had a sort of "we have to get on with it" attitude.

Interesting choices by the BBC

One of the worst one-sided QT's I've ever seen,there was hardly any debate,just anti-Trump rhetoric.Don't know where Abbott and Truss were unless they pulled out but Mrs Balls and SNP Tasmina made up the numbers.Her last minute effort to try and mention Scotland didn't go down too well with Fraser.

Is mysogynist the new buzzword?

One of the worst one-sided QT's I've ever seen,there was hardly any debate,just anti-Trump rhetoric.Don't know where Abbott and Truss were unless they pulled out but Mrs Balls and SNP Tasmina made up the numbers.Her last minute effort to try and mention Scotland didn't go down too well with Fraser.

Its funny how the lefty luvvies preach tolerance and yet are completely intolerant of views different to theirs.

The Scotland bit was bizarre to say the least..Fraser must have been bewildered.

Also watched The Pledge on Sky News last night....he's not done anything as president yet but apparently several of them already know what he will do. What are they hoping for, that he will do all these things so they can be proven right.

A really nice guy is just relinquishing his role of US president but has achieved nothing in his reign. Now they have a cock taking over, perhaps he might get things done to improve America.
Difficult being a president when the government houses and supreme court are the opposite party. Trump will stand a better chance, I don't suppose they will oppose the corporate tax breaks but where will all the money come from? Just print it I expect.

She must have a new album coming out?

Silly little, naive, overpaid but under-talented brat who has a habit of making nonesensical utterings--all left-wing leaning of course--for someone born into a well-off comfortable middle-class family and who most probably knows nothing about the real life of working people!

Archived