onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Building the Buzz for next Season

Advert

Why the **** should we bother building the BUZZ for next season ?

Smurf had an opportunity and he didn't . Page had an opportunity and he balls'd it up as well. So does everyone now thinks that it is up to the paying public to take up the challenge when them two tozzers bottled it.

Think again

I think it's going to be a very very very long season after today's news. I'm hoping that most of the retained list do not sign and have actually been offered deals that reflect their ability, less than minimum wage, however I doubt it. I look forward also to the players page brings in to "enhance" the shower we had to watch from march onwards.

Despite this, and in answer to your question, Port Vale is my passion and I have a blind undying love for them and as such I will be there and I am looking forward to giving my all for the cause, although I doubt this will be reflected by the vast majority of the players on show at vale park next season if we go with the same squad again next season.

Smurf had an opportunity and he didn't . Page had an opportunity and he balls'd it up as well. So does everyone now thinks that it is up to the paying public to take up the challenge when them two tozzers bottled it.

Think again

I'm gutted too mate. Feels like the guts have been ripped out again.

I've just been and overdosed on me Migraine tabs. Lol Hoping wake up tomoz and it will all be a bad nightmare.

Think again

I think he's kidding mate.:rolleyes::D

Going by the comments on this site for the past few weeks a number of you will be requiring blood pressure tablets and darkened rooms for a while until the pain passes over.

Beta blockers are supposed to be good but may lead to impotence so not too many eh :)

No need to thank me for my advice. I don't want me and valentsireno to be the only two there next season, building the buzz, with our 5 new players and attacking style of football that would amaze even the Magical Magyars. (Look them up when the pain has passed. They beat England 6-3 at Wembley once)

Are all you lot looking forward to next Season then. :D

at the mo no, doubtful if I get nearer to bosley than stoke, I just don't like being bullshipped to by that pretend manager,i don't mind being shatt on but I don't like it rubbed in by some ***** *** ******** *****.

Going by the comments on this site for the past few weeks a number of you will be requiring blood pressure tablets and darkened rooms for a while until the pain passes over.

Beta blockers are supposed to be good but may lead to impotence so not too many eh :)

No need to thank me for my advice. I don't want me and valentsireno to be the only two there next season, building the buzz, with our 5 new players and attacking style of football that would amaze even the Magical Magyars. (Look them up when the pain has passed. They beat England 6-3 at Wembley once)

I remember ferenc puskas, an incredible footballer, wasn't he an officer in the Hungarian army, major I think, what a player.

I remember ferenc puskas, an incredible footballer, wasn't he an officer in the Hungarian army, major I think, what a player.

Yep he was, he first played for the Hungarian army football team, Honved. Most of the Eastern block countries had an "army team" I think CSKA Sofia and Staeua Bucharest were the equivalent in Romania and Bulgaria respectively.

Just watched Premier league replays, the leicester fan base calling for Lambers head to roll, now they want to make him KING. Should Everton lost, Couple of defensive errors, It happens in all Leagues. One brick at a time, all this talk of throwing money at it will never work. Smurf will get the Club right, if with just us 4-5k real supporter.Keep the Faith we will succeed,Relax enjoy the closed season

Yes away games next season are a big attraction if only for good days out!

I will be at Vale Park, having already paid for my season ticket.

Hoping that Rob can draw some magic from somewhere to entice a few really decent players to our fold. Having digested the past few days bad vibes(mine included) I can now but pray that those obvious inadequate players of ours don't take up whatever contract offer has been made and the budget to get in good players to improve us is increased. I am a Vale fan after all and can expect the unexpected, as usual!! If not I'll be with the other 2,500 supporting the Club.

Archived