onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets

geosname

Advert

To be honest with u season ticket is summat i wouldnt have anymore .

It ties u to every game and u feel obliged go even though a afternoon staring at walls seems more exciting.

After this season ill pick and choose me games on oppositions followings and price plus value for money.

Against MK Dons i saw the level of performance would should have been the least the players churned out each visit to Vale Park ,however that has not been the case and year after year sold old.

So because i value my sanity there will be no season.ticket purchased by me .

Might get one for me son and ill continue to follow the club whenever i feel like it but generally u get support the players deserve and lets face it a team which wins one in ten games is hardly going sell a few thousand season.tickets nevermind the 5000 we should be aiming.

U fail on.the pitch it damages everything ,u reap what u sow !

If page/glover/grew were kept on

What price would you pay for a season ticket right now?

How much would smurf have to drop the price to get you to buy?... given last seasons performance

I'd certainly struggle to convince myself to buy one if all 3 remained. I probably would but wouldn't be too happy about it.

If page/glover/grew were kept on

What price would you pay for a season ticket right now?

How much would smurf have to drop the price to get you to buy?... given last seasons performance

there will have to be changes made before I would consider another season ticket if only a ten match one.

I am happy with the early bird price and will only go at all if I can buy a ST on that basis, although I could afford more . However if Page is still in charge by the deadline I'll have a season off.

I've already purchased mine in January and paid up at the time. I will go who ever is in charge of team affairs because PVFC is my passion. The only time I have boycotted any games was when the old regime was in charge and felt it was the only way to get rid of a board that would have finished the club. In over 54 years of supporting the club the teams have been similar to how they are at the moment sometimes worse sometimes a little better. The only difference was when Rudgie was in charge when we had some fantastic players and teams that were a joy to watch. Even so didn't Sir John take us down in the season he took over from McGrath? I am undecided about Rob Page but am happy for him to be given another season with his own squad and I will e there cheering on whoever puts on a Vale shirt.

Archived