onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Why would anyone want to manage Vale when they have to put up with the constant barrage of **** from a proportion of our fans? Oh, and those numpties who keep banging on about Uwe Rosler, you're dreaming. No chance whatsoever.

Quite correct squire! Could not agree more! :cool:

Advert

Clearly, you've not seen Vale fans opinions of Page then!?! I

I'll take tippy tappy football football with no end product but a Wembley cup final in front of 72k thanks, over long ball football with no end product and a "cup final" with bottom of the table Colchester in front off

You'd take no end product and a crap league position as long as you got to witness a toothless defeat at Wembley in the Johnstones Paint Trophy Final?

I wouldn't bother with the hassle of a Managerial change if you consider that to be enough success. I'd prefer to see what Page did in the Summer.

a win on Friday will dispel most of the blues,a loss on Friday coupled with a loss on Monday and we are on our way brothers,it aint rocket science it's a factual appraisal of the clubs performances,hope i'm proved wrong but we are struggling big time,no enhanced performances ,playing for a contract etc because the majority of the team aren't capable of raising their game.

All I can say is I hope we really are doing some planning for next year behind the scenes, because if not, I think things will be difficult. The club really don't help themselves though. After the mess that was left first time around, who seriously thought that Glover would be welcomed back into the management fold with open arms??? Surely it might have been suggested to Page that his standing amongst fans might be enhanced by disassociating himself from the old guard???

Jim Gannon was a loon in many ways, but he certainly realised what was wrong at the club on and off the field. In hindsight he'd obviously have been better preserving the status quo given where we were in the table at the time and overhauling in the summer, but he did give us Jay OShea, Morsy, Romaine Sawyers and Popey as I recall.

Glover gets involved and we start to see more of the same dull, clueless football hardly a surprise is it?

What really worries me about all this is why Glover has been allowed to come back into the club and slowly rise up the pecking order.

If it was Page's shout, then that leaves me wondering about his judgement on two counts: (i) great player that he was, Glover (and Grew for that matter) has one of the worst managerial records in the history of the club; and (ii) he is part of the old guard that almost destroyed this club and as a result highly unpopular (as a manager) with supporters. For me, it's no wonder that we have been so dire of late if Page is taking Glover's advice (and presumably that is why he is there). We all make mistakes but bringing Glover back must be one of the worst, and most avoidable, decisions the club could make.

I've said many times before that nothing good would come of it and I'm just hoping now we can get to the end of the season intact and then have a big clear out.

Can you f'in read ********. My choices!!! It doesnt mean they are anybody elses choices. When did this site stop being onevalefan and start being Yukons World?

Just an opinion, its woryh jack **** but still hey ho im still gonna have one?

Okay, why would you want Steve Davies, who is ****ing dreadful?

Archived