onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

How is it when they are in with investors? The whole point is that pro change shouldn't back any one group.

Sorry but Mo being around distracts the whole cause.

Pro-Change is more positive than anti-board and should be the way forward. But if on the journey you meet someone willing to fill the gap left by the board when they have gone, and they meet all the requirments of an investor, why not join forces? We have to be sure there is someone willing to invest and form a board surely.

Advert

This is what should have happened 6 months ago rather than the 'Mo bandwagon' I'm much more inclined to be a part of this.

It wasn't a 'Mo bandwagon' six months ago.

We aligned ourselves to back Mo later into our campaign.

I'm sure you'd be criticising us for lobbying for change if there was currently no plan b to take on the club.

What then, when you get the board out, you'd all cry.

• 4 weeks later...
Talk about being blinkered Shunter!

Lets wait until Mark has completed due dilligance. Whats he going to say? No worries boys ive done a check and actually they were lying but for the good! The accounts are all in order with millions in the bank.

I dont think so.

Once he has one his DD if he just simply say's along the line's of "After doing my DD i have decided not to join the board/invest".That will be a good enough indication.He will not have broke any confidentiality by just saying it like this as no details have been let out.But it would give a strong indication.

I just hope that all the people who are refusing to carry on stumping up their hard earned 'brass' will come and support the march. At the end of the day we need bodies voicing their protests not sitting at home or at the end of a fishing rod on some waterbank!!.

Its vital everyone supports the protest , first game of season.

Really need to show how much the club is missing and will continue to miss

To be honest, I have been feeling that if Im walking away, then thats it for next season. I dont know if I want to spend my weekends getting angry anymore.

I just hope that all the people who are refusing to carry on stumping up their hard earned 'brass' will come and support the march. At the end of the day we need bodies voicing their protests not sitting at home or at the end of a fishing rod on some waterbank!!.

41 quid between me and my brother goes a long way when fishing so its going to be a tough call,i feel like ive done my fair share:(

Archived