onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

Keep the faith Andy we will win. Some people on here are talking absolute rubbish it would not surprise me if it wasnt Pratt and co in disguise. There are a lot of fans that work very hard for their money, they have bought shares because they were told they would have a say in how the club was run and backed the club through some shocking times. SEO has been forced by the disgusting behaviour of 3 directors.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS IF WE DONT FORCE THESE SCUM BAGS OUT OF OUR CLUB THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID.

Good Post

Advert

Guest superjoe

The problem with the protesters is that they have no coherent or logical plan of action if they do get rid of the Board. There are different factions within this minority motley rabble none of whom have a sensible thought out plan for the future of the club except bring in a loan shark with no affinity to my beloved club. Vale til I die. Support the team not the protest.

The problem with the protesters is that they have no coherent or logical plan of action if they do get rid of the Board. There are different factions within this minority motley rabble none of whom have a sensible thought out plan for the future of the club except bring in a loan shark with no affinity to my beloved club. Vale til I die. Support the team not the protest.

You are silly, Glenn:D

You prove that you know 'jack' sir. Anyone with a modicum of commonsense and also a fair mind could do a better job than the current lot who continually prove that they are useless. I don't expect you to agree because you could actually be one of them!!

Guest kenny chuckle

have pm carpetman if we are having digitally printed banners that can be reused then do them at cost happy for you to get other prices they wont beat mine.so contact if you all decide ken stoke sign 079 6363 5287

Guest superjoe

I can see a sense of paranoia creeping in to some your minds. Please advise me if you get rid of the remaining Board members, who are you going to replace them with who aren't vultures like the one you have nailed your support to in the past? What is your business plan which is going to make this great club profitable and successful on the field of play? Once you have cocked it up can we all protest against you assuming that there is a club left. Support the team not the protest. Vale til I die

I can see a sense of paranoia creeping in to some your minds. Please advise me if you get rid of the remaining Board members, who are you going to replace them with who aren't vultures like the one you have nailed your support to in the past? What is your business plan which is going to make this great club profitable and successful on the field of play? Once you have cocked it up can we all protest against you assuming that there is a club left. Support the team not the protest. Vale til I die

You are describing the current board to a tee young man well done

Please can you enlighten me as to why the Club should continue to be entrusted to the current Board?

superjoe,

Unbelieivable !!

What is the boards buisness plan, could you let us all know ? ...

You do a great job of describing the current board perfectly.

Maybe you could tell us all what the boards sensible thought out plan is?

I reiterate that if there are more people in the ground at the start of the Crawley game than marching under the daft bander of the 'starve 'em out and we love Mo bridgade it will clearly demonstrate that the majority, the true Vale supporter, does not believe in the barmy methods you lot are adopting which is clearly putting our promotion chances in jeopardy as it did last season and the club itself in danger. Vale til I die.

You mean V2001 are putting our promotion in jeopardy===

As you have NOT read through the thread let me enlighten you as you do not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.......

The March will be attended by ALL Vale fans including season ticket holders who are in favour of change ......... A PRO-Change March.............That means if you are a ST holder or a supporter of NLVs, B&G, SEO or the two dogs ****ing party you are invited to march in protest against the 3 Scrotes that are ru(I)nning are Club at the moment..........When the March eventually reaches VP.....Some people will enter the Ground by cash turnstyle or ST, others who feel stronger will stay outside and protest. SAVVY.......

well said that man ;)

I rest my case. Unbelievable!

Archived