onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

For now I'm happy to see what pans out over the next month or so but if come our opening game the three scrotes are still poisoning our club and nothing has improved then I can only hope we have the mother of all protests with a boycott of the game and major disruption caused before and after the game!

I'm totally sick of things as they are so no more poncing about with these crooks!:ninja:

Advert

Got to be another march then a massive protest outside before, during and after the game (and hopefully those inside will show that whilst they might have paid their money, the vast majority still watching the home games also want the board out to). Goodness knows what the club's police and security bill will be for this one!

There are bound to be TV cameras at the Vale with it being Crawley's first game in the football league. We need to have a march again and a demonstration before, during and after the game to get as much publicity as possible.

I am hoping though that before the start of the season, the three amigos do the decent thing and resign.

This walk should be 're-named' and lets get all the Groups together B&G, SEO, NLV, Coffin Dodgers.......Everyone who wants theses SCROTES out is welcome. I reckon it would pull 2000+ this time

Name ideas please.

This walk should be 're-named' and lets get all the Groups together B&G, SEO, NLV, Coffin Dodgers.......Everyone who wants theses SCROTES out is welcome. I reckon it would pull 2000+ this time

Name ideas please.

I think you may get some names you dont like ..:D

Got to be another march then a massive protest outside before, during and after the game (and hopefully those inside will show that whilst they might have paid their money, the vast majority still watching the home games also want the board out to). Goodness knows what the club's police and security bill will be for this one!

Thought you all weren't attending?

Or are you going shout at Vale's main entrance every Saturday?:(

Perhaps the club need set-up ticket check points and prevent non match day ticket holders from entering any vale owned property.;)

Thought you all weren't attending?

Or are you going shout at Vale's main entrance every Saturday?:(

Perhaps the club need set-up ticket check points and prevent non match day ticket holders from entering any vale owned property.;)

The Vale is FAN owned..........Christ you sound like Bratt and HIS Club......:rolleyes:

A lot can happen in 2 months- who knows what state the club will be in by then.

I hope and pray it's moved on for the better and we can all put this nightmare to bed and we can get back to supporting our team but the ball is in the nightmare's court so I'm not too hopeful.:(

I think what us 'enlightened' Vale fans are planning as regards match day protests is a very noble cause indeed, sometimes you have to make a stand for what is right and just and in this case its right and proper to protest against a corrupt board and all they stand for. I, for one, will be joining this group of brave and forward thinking individuals as I want what the majority want - our club clawed back from 3 people who have stolen our joy of football!

Archived