onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

Advert

To make it clear: OVF would support all anti-board protests that are legal and non-violent. This website will be happy and proud to promote this demonstration as much as possible.

I personally think that all anti-board groups should unite under a banner of Pro-Change, with a steering group of two or three people and that they should adopt two simple manifesto pledges

e.g.

1, To remove the current board from Port Vale via peaceful, legal and non-violent protests

2, To continue with objective 1 until this goal is met

Perhaps the Crawley game would be a good time to announce the unification of all the groups in this manner?

Pro-Change is a great idea. New season needs fresh momentum and planning a protest for the first match helps to keep people going through the close season.

I don't mind admitting I was wavering about going, especially now the fixtures have come out and the pull to go grows even stronger, but I guess thats what the board are counting on. Sit tight and pray for a good start and hope this all goes away. Not much of a plan, but it has a chance and they know it.

If they can see a healthy peaceful protest is gathering for them in the distance it will test their resolve of these important coming weeks.

anyone for a bbq on the car park while the game is on?

could listen to the game on radio...

Good idea let's bring a bottle or twelve as well:D

*Discalimer. The bottle idea was for drinking out of and not with any intention of them being thrown at directors!:rolleyes:

well we have enough time to organize this and would like to see some proffessional banners made to add to the visual effect I dont mind contributing to the cost

Good use of season ticket money :) £5 from everyone not attending should produce some good results for banners etc.

I still think giving everyone a green and red piece of paper as they go into the ground with Pro-Board and Pro-Change on for people to hold up at kick off to give a representation of those in the ground who have brought season tickets/paid on gate. Thus good photo opportunity to gain views of everyone in the ground whether or not they agree with B&G, SEO, NLV etc etc etc.

Good use of season ticket money :) £5 from everyone not attending should produce some good results for banners etc.

in the ground whether or not they agree with B&G, SEO, NLV etc etc etc.

you stole my thunder

I'd happily donate the £10 I would have paid via my season ticket towards banners/ food / alcohol

Guest dog vlf

lets all shout at windows bet bill bratt is realy scared y dnt u all go the game and get behind the club

Archived