onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest v Crawley 6th August

Tosh

Advert

I reiterate that if there are more people in the ground at the start of the Crawley game than marching under the daft bander of the 'starve 'em out and we love Mo bridgade it will clearly demonstrate that the majority, the true Vale supporter, does not believe in the barmy methods you lot are adopting which is clearly putting our promotion chances in jeopardy as it did last season and the club itself in danger. Vale til I die.

Looking forward to your suggestions on what should be done to rid the club of the disease.

Why say 'we love Mo brigade'?This is about a protest march this is nothing at all to do with Mo so why bring him into it?There will be people on the march that don't want Mo.The people who are putting the chance of promotion in jeopardy are not the people who are protesting.It is the people who they are protesting about.

Some fans I have spoken to matt are convinced that we will get promotion and everything then will be hunky dory.The protests will go away and we will live happily ever after.

All that will happen IF we get into League One,is that we'll come straight back down because of lack of funding.We never have any money to buy new players and improve the team.

What an existence?

Yeah agree with that mate if we went up nothing would change it would just be beg, borrow and steal as usual. Anyone that thiks SEO is not working is deluded I enjoyed reading the latest news on the clubs website asking fans to buy cheap season tickets, they must be desperate. Cant you get it Pratt we would not buy one for£10 with you as chairman. I think Bratt could be mentally ill.

I reiterate that if there are more people in the ground at the start of the Crawley game than marching under the daft bander of the 'starve 'em out and we love Mo bridgade it will clearly demonstrate that the majority, the true Vale supporter, does not believe in the barmy methods you lot are adopting which is clearly putting our promotion chances in jeopardy as it did last season and the club itself in danger. Vale til I die.

As you have NOT read through the thread let me enlighten you as you do not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.......

The March will be attended by ALL Vale fans including season ticket holders who are in favour of change ......... A PRO-Change March.............That means if you are a ST holder or a supporter of NLVs, B&G, SEO or the two dogs ****ing party you are invited to march in protest against the 3 Scrotes that are ru(I)nning are Club at the moment..........When the March eventually reaches VP.....Some people will enter the Ground by cash turnstyle or ST, others who feel stronger will stay outside and protest. SAVVY.......

Some fans I have spoken to matt are convinced that we will get promotion and everything then will be hunky dory.The protests will go away and we will live happily ever after.

All that will happen IF we get into League One,is that we'll come straight back down because of lack of funding.We never have any money to buy new players and improve the team.

What an existence?

Can you use that crystal ball to get next week's lotto numbers while you're there son.

SEO, what a load of ****. Protesting outside the ground while your team are playing inside, do you know how idiotic that sounds?

Can you use that crystal ball to get next week's lotto numbers while you're there son.

SEO, what a load of ****. Protesting outside the ground while your team are playing inside, do you know how idiotic that sounds?

Some of us can see the bigger picture...but you just carry on watching the "kids" get us promotion HA HA you will get the team you all deserve....happy clappers!!!

Tried the crystal ball out last Tuesday mate on the Euromillions but to no avail.

Anyway back to reality,for the umpteenth time I am protesting outside the ground because I don't agree with how the club is being run.My cash is staying in my pocket because I aren't prepared to hand it over to people I don't trust.

I have nothing against the team and will support them 100% at away matches but I firmly believe that unless you are prepared to invest money in the team we will stay where we are or go in even further decline.

This mob have had eight years to prove themselves and have failed miserably.

Btw,I am a little too old to be your son,unless your are in your seventies.:unsure:

===

Whilst you are enjoying watching OUR TEAM play football some loyal supporters will be sacrificing and protesting to save OUR CLUB.

=== === === === === === === === === === ===

THere are enough idiots on this thread to convince me that I will be staying away. They are welcome to the club as it is. I want nothing more to do with it.

Don't let the ******** grind you down mate.

My bet is,most of them are not Vale fans anyway and are just WUM merchants.:yes:

===

THere are enough idiots on this thread to convince me that I will be staying away. They are welcome to the club as it is. I want nothing more to do with it.

Keep the faith Andy we will win. Some people on here are talking absolute rubbish it would not surprise me if it wasnt Pratt and co in disguise. There are a lot of fans that work very hard for their money, they have bought shares because they were told they would have a say in how the club was run and backed the club through some shocking times. SEO has been forced by the disgusting behaviour of 3 directors.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS IF WE DONT FORCE THESE SCUM BAGS OUT OF OUR CLUB THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID.

Archived