onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets 2015/16

cheshirevaliant

Providing the PotD prices dont increase it will just narrow the differential.... but we dont know yet if they will or not.

Its a whole other argument about being too expensive.... the prices are what they are... take it or leave it.

Yeah exactly, agreed. To be competitive we need the money, until player's salaries our capped or more money is filtered down to this level from the premier league//tv, then its the way it is.

Advert

Fair play to smurf.

Proactive, plenty of notice and good offers. Well done Norman

P.S

Price isnt dicated by the Smurf oR the club. Its the soaring price of UK football caused by the Premier League and stupidly inflated player wages over the past 15 years.

Why do they have to go up every season?? Got no chance getting 6k next season now..

They might as well close the bycars from next season as its pointless opening it for a couple of hundred fans. Cant understand why people waant to go in there anyway when its empty..

Why do they have to go up every season?? Got no chance getting 6k next season now..

They might as well close the bycars from next season as its pointless opening it for a couple of hundred fans. Cant understand why people waant to go in there anyway when its empty..

bar promotion to the championship we would never had doubled last years sales anyways

and the £20 increase is off-set by the perks - programmes, club shop discount etc. For some it will be much cheaper next year, for others about the same

finally, if anything, I think we could sell more tickets due to the instalment plan.

I go in the bycars because I like it in there also I park in Hayward road and can get to my car better after the game also don't have to walk though the trouble makers after some of the games in hamil road

I don't agree with your first point but your viewpoint on the Bycars is valid. Perhaps a cheaper option in this section of the ground in order to generate a better atmosphere.

Sounds a winner to me. Was always going to renew but usually leave it to last minute of the early bird running out but with the free programme thrown in by my reckoning is a £24 saving for this season with the first game on 8th February when the deal kicks in. As I usually get a programme every game that offsets the increase immediately and free programmes next year as well is a bargain.

Someone has mentioned it will be a voucher system. Is this correct?

Just need a pie and a bovril thrown in now ;):laugh:

Being as the average number of home fans this season is around 4600, I would have thought no chance of getting 6000 whatever the price. We would have to finish in the top six to get 6000 season tickets or make them ridiculously cheap.

I don't agree with your first point but your viewpoint on the Bycars is valid. Perhaps a cheaper option in this section of the ground in order to generate a better atmosphere.

Sorry to say but the Bycars is a lost cause for atmosphere - and has been for 20 years or so since it went all-seated.

Our noisy element stand near the away fans, which sometimes makes for a good sing-song.

I must say I was impressed by Chesterfield's noisy mob behind their goal - very old-fashioned but very loud.

Archived