onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets 2015/16

cheshirevaliant

Advert

Papa Smurf take a bow!!! Everything WE asked....was not even going to think of next year's ST for a few months but will make sure me and my Lad sign up next game now to show support (plus spreading cost will be a treat come summer when not justifying a large outlay of pennies to my misses ha) hope this gets splashed all over the sentinel and local media To gather as much momentum as it deserves cmon everyone pack the park 2016 NO EXCUSES NOW!!

How much does it cost to print 7000 leaflets to get all this information printed on to be given out to everyone attending the Crewe game. Let's face it the majority of Vale fans will be at this game, so will have no excuse about saying they didn't know about it etc. The printing cost will probably cheaper than one advert in the Sentinel.

Well done for bringing this out early.

How much does it cost to print 7000 leaflets to get all this information printed on to be given out to everyone attending the Crewe game. Let's face it the majority of Vale fans will be at this game, so will have no excuse about saying they didn't know about it etc. The printing cost will probably cheaper than one advert in the Sentinel.

Well done for bringing this out early.

I would think the offer is to tempt people who dont attend on a regular basis as well as the ones who do and the senile reaches more people. It is more expensive as an advertisement but if its run as a feature it should be free.

Norm I believe that you are now slowly winning over many sceptics.

I will be getting 2 season tickets immediately and will try and pass the word on here in rural Staffordshire, away from the Vale Park Wembley. Need to sell Port Vale to some of these Baggies/Wolves/Villa/Blues fans that swarm over my local area! I know there are quite a few Vale fans living out of the Potteries area but is it worth while getting adverts in the papers that serve us here too and try and attract some floating fans?

Package you have come up with is well thought out and financially sound for any Valiant as well as the Vale. May you continue the hard, good work you are doing at our fabulous Club.:smurf:

Great offer by Smurf and hope we can hit 4k this year :)

My only slight worry is that if this is an attempt to attract new custom, then £69 a month on top of current matchday costs is still a substantial amount of money for the average fan. This may mean a few lower gates this year, or people decide against taking it up.

It would have been great to have a half season ticket option to at exactly half the price (34.50 a month) as this would be for 12 games (you cant half 23!) and still an incentive both ways.

Still, great offer! :thumbs:

If there is season ticket only turnstiles then issue programs there

Can't do that because the free progs aren't for all season ticket holders, majority yes but not all. Apparently vouchers will be issued which can be only exchanged in the club shop for the progs. Also it is free progs for league games only, no cup ties.

Archived