onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would you accept Ched Evans at our club?

upthevale

Advert

we shall have to agree to disagree,i'm not going to change my opinions just to suit others but there is a salutary lesson to be learned here by all those fit young bucks who think that they are god gift to women, keep it in your trousers lads,keep it in your trousers.:blink::cool::huh:

we shall have to agree to disagree,i'm not going to change my opinions just to suit others but there is a salutary lesson to be learned here by all those fit young bucks who think that they are god gift to women, keep it in your trousers lads,keep it in your trousers.:blink::cool::huh:

That is not the lesson at all..if there is a lesson it's don't think you can have sex with a drunken girl who is unable to say no just cos she hasn't said no.

Err...maybe because younger people will start to model their behavior on players who have done wrong but continue to play football with backings of many thousands. It could send the signal that such behaviors are alright to continue with.

Perhaps instead of younger people growing up and acting civil and respectfully we will get the actual opposite, and besides I do not want to support a rapist with no ounce of remorse towards his victim. Maybe your sense of morality is different to mine.

I'm pretty sure that a few months ago, there was a debate about certain types of chanting. Can't remember if it was racist or the Clayton McDonald chanting. I'm sure your take on it was that it was ok because it was football, and if people didn't like it then they shouldn't come to a football match? Now apologies if it wasn't you, but surely if this is your belief, then surely younger people may end up modeling their behaviour on what they see the crowd do. In fact I'd say being part of the crowd makes it far more likely. Surely allowing such behaviour in the crowd sends a message that it is alright?

Again, apologies if not you, but if it was, wouldn't your stance be massively hypocritical?

Is she entitled to change her mind after giving him the come on by pinching his kebab? Do you not get it that the point is she was in no state to say no and it's simply wrong to have sex with a woman who is not in a state to say no.

if she's capable of saying yes then she's capable of saying no but probably no would be the last word she would be thinking of.

I'm pretty sure that a few months ago, there was a debate about certain types of chanting. Can't remember if it was racist or the Clayton McDonald chanting. I'm sure your take on it was that it was ok because it was football, and if people didn't like it then they shouldn't come to a football match? Now apologies if it wasn't you, but surely if this is your belief, then surely younger people may end up modeling their behaviour on what they see the crowd do. In fact I'd say being part of the crowd makes it far more likely. Surely allowing such behaviour in the crowd sends a message that it is alright?

Again, apologies if not you, but if it was, wouldn't your stance be massively hypocritical?

No Andyregs it wasn't me. I have possibly commented on that thread though, and stated how disgusted I felt to hear younger Vale fans singing stuff like 'he s*** who he wants' Utterly disgusted with that, and I will admit, that sometimes certain sections of our support is nothing short of embarrasing

I can't believe the amount of meat heads we have at Vale. He was found Guilty. There's CCTV footage of Clayton getting the girl drunk, as pre arranged with Ched who was waiting for Clayton to bring back a girl for him to Rape. There's text messages from Clayton to Ched confirming he's got a girl for him to Rape. After Clayton had Sex with her and she was fully passed out Ched forces him self on her and Has sex with her. She had never even met or spoken to Ched. In court Ched admitted he had sex with her.

That's called Rape.

Ched knows he did it, it was all pre arranged with Clayton. But he constantly he shows no remorse and lives in denial. Just the same as Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville went around pretending they did nothing wrong and denied everything.

Is there even a shred of truth in that post?

For starters, there is no CCTV footage of Clayton getting the girl drunk, they never met until the takeaway.

Why? Would you want someone like that to be associated with your family. As it stands he's a rapist' date=' even if eventually he is cleared he's a cheat who sleeps with random women straight after his mate.[/quote']

most of his defence finance has been provided by her family. It's bizarre that they and she have supported a cheat and a racist through it all the same.

Possibly because he is family or close to family and they believe/believed him??.... its possible they dont have a monogamous relationship... its even possible they dont believe their daughter would/could be wrong when/if she told them he was not guilty... they could have paid for his defence because he wasnt guilty until after the trial... or simply because his girlfriend is their daughter and they believe her.... its not often you get to choose who your children associate with when they reach an age when they think they know everything [13?/14?:rolleyes:]... it could even be that they dont give a rats ass about him but they are doing it for their daughter... consider what people may have said if they hadnt... he must be guilty because she/they arent standing by him perhaps??

Archived