onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Advert

United deserved a point. City are pretty average at the moment, although with the quality they have they have a few players who can win the games even when they're not playing well. Once United sign a couple of better defenders to replace the likes of Smalling and Evans they'll be a force in Europe again.

Man Utd seem to have gone backwards under Van Gaal,they had 17 points after 10 PL games under David Moyes but under Van Gaal only 13 points.

If Moyes was stll in charge there's no way that Di Maria, Falcao or Blind join the club. Van Gaal's reputation as a top manager attracted these players. In fairness he has tried to address there defensive problems with the signings of Rojo, Shaw and Blind. Replacing both Ferdinand and Vidic at the same time was always going to be an extremely difficult task. They need a top drawer centre-back but the one's that are worth getting are already playing for top clubs. Some people need to be realistic, and play less football manager.

If Moyes was stll in charge there's no way that Di Maria, Falcao or Blind join the club. Van Gaal's reputation as a top manager attracted these players. In fairness he has tried to address there defensive problems with the signings of Rojo, Shaw and Blind. Replacing both Ferdinand and Vidic at the same time was always going to be an extremely difficult task. They need a top drawer centre-back but the one's that are worth getting are already playing for top clubs. Some people need to be realistic, and play less football manager.

On paper he's signed quality players for ridiculous amounts of money who are on stupid wages. Moyes wouldn't have been able to get these your right but I'm fairly certain he would have addressed the problems at United and would be better than they are at this time.

On paper he's signed quality players for ridiculous amounts of money who are on stupid wages. Moyes wouldn't have been able to get these your right but I'm fairly certain he would have addressed the problems at United and would be better than they are at this time.

Moyes isn't a bad manager by any means, but he isn't a name in Europe and even more so now that United aren't one of the leading teams in Europe and aren't playing CL football this season they needed someone with a reputation to sign the right quality of players, the likes of Di Maria and Falcao. Had Moyes still been in charge those two would probably have been replaced with the likes of Kevin Miralles and Roman Lakuku! United haven't picked up results this season but they're attacking football has improved no end to the dross that Moyes' side were serving up. Van Gaal is head and shoulders above David Moyes and given time he'll turn United into a great side again, and I say that lightly as someone with an obvious dislike for them. The David Moyes United once down to 10 men would have got beat 4 or 5 today if not more.

Van gaal is a clown. Spends all this money on players they don't need instead of addressing their actual problem on defence. Done a far far worse job than David moyes.

LVG's judgement is in question after he failed to sign defenders as a priority,he has now lost Rojo and Smalling,with Jones and Evans already injured.

We also recently beat West Brom and QPR

Congratulations have a biscuit, heck I will go the whole way and post a full pack to the club for the players to share for these momentous results! ;)

Seriously though you should be beating teams like this out of sight and you aren't. QPR are horrendous and you almost slipped up against them. For me BR needs to rebuild from the back and currently I would take anyone over Skrtel.

Moyes isn't a bad manager by any means, but he isn't a name in Europe and even more so now that United aren't one of the leading teams in Europe and aren't playing CL football this season they needed someone with a reputation to sign the right quality of players, the likes of Di Maria and Falcao. Had Moyes still been in charge those two would probably have been replaced with the likes of Kevin Miralles and Roman Lakuku! United haven't picked up results this season but they're attacking football has improved no end to the dross that Moyes' side were serving up. Van Gaal is head and shoulders above David Moyes and given time he'll turn United into a great side again, and I say that lightly as someone with an obvious dislike for them. The David Moyes United once down to 10 men would have got beat 4 or 5 today if not more.

Would they be doing any worse though with Moyes and without all these 'superstars'? Analysis of season on season suggests no infact, they were better off this time last season.

Congratulations have a biscuit, heck I will go the whole way and post a full pack to the club for the players to share for these momentous results! ;)

Seriously though you should be beating teams like this out of sight and you aren't. QPR are horrendous and you almost slipped up against them. For me BR needs to rebuild from the back and currently I would take anyone over Skrtel.

Chelsea only just about edged QPR on Saturday, and that was at Stamford Bridge.

Would they be doing any worse though with Moyes and without all these 'superstars'? Analysis of season on season suggests no infact' date=' they were better off this time last season.[/quote']

I think they would be. Di Maria is one of the top 10 players in the world and even he hasn't been able to make a huge difference to United when they are so sloppy at the back. He wouldn't have signed for United had Moyes still been in charge, and in his place would be a far lesser player. No matter who had the better start between them, anyone who would take David Moyes, a manager that's only ever won the Community Shield, over a coach like Van Gaal who has won major trophies everywhere along with managing one of the best International sides in the world needs segregating from the rest of society.

I think they would be. Di Maria is one of the top 10 players in the world and even he hasn't been able to make a huge difference to United when they are so sloppy at the back. He wouldn't have signed for United had Moyes still been in charge, and in his place would be a far lesser player. No matter who had the better start between them, anyone who would take David Moyes, a manager that's only ever won the Community Shield, over a coach like Van Gaal who has won major trophies everywhere along with managing one of the best International sides in the world needs segregating from the rest of society.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't take Moyes over him, just think he's doing a terrible job at the moment (worse than Moyes) and it's all his own fault as he had the resources to create a balanced squad and went crazy!

I disagree. If he was, Real wouldn't have let him go nor would he have wanted to leave, no matter how ridiculous the transfer fee.

He might on the other hand be one of the ten best wingers- which is very different

Archived