onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Liverpool to defy the form books and get a result tonight. After some people here predicted a route I hope some humble pie will eaten after the game, and as I'll be in a cheerful mood I'll even buy and provide some Marks & Spencer's vanilla ice cream to go with it. :D

You warming up that pie mate? :-). Anyone take your bet?

Advert

Liverpool to defy the form books and get a result tonight. After some people here predicted a route I hope some humble pie will eaten after the game, and as I'll be in a cheerful mood I'll even buy and provide some Marks & Spencer's vanilla ice cream to go with it. :D

Being passed to death at the moment and what a goal from Ronnie.Why did Liverpool get rid of Álvaro Arbeloa,I'd have him over Johnson any day of the week?

Shares in The Liverpiool Humble Pie Company have taken a tumble due to a forecasted massive drop in sales. Sales manager Mr Beechy has offered his resignation

I'll give you that one, very good! :D

I'll hold my hands up as I've always done when I've been wrong and admit that I got it badly wrong. I didn't think Liverpool would get a result just because I support them, out of blind faith, but I thought the players would raise their game at Anfield despite the poor form this season and make it into another memorable European night for the club.

We started off well and were more than a match for Real until Ronaldo's superb goal. After that any belief the team had that they could get something from the game seemed to evaporate very quickly and for the rest of the half we got spanked. I've defended both Lovren and Skrtel here because both were excellent in general last season and better players than those two can have poor form, but both individually and collectively as a pair they are all over the place at the moment. But Real are arguably the best team on the planet at the moment and in Ronaldo they have the current best player in the world. They'll beat teams in better form than Liverpool by similar score-lines this season, and I can't stress how badly we need Sturridge back in the side. Not just for his goal-threat, which alone is a huge miss, but also for his ability to bring out the best in the likes of Sterling and Coutinho.

I think this is Rodgers' first real test as a Liverpool manager, to pull the team out of it's current slump (more in terms of performances than anything) and get us playing something like last season, when we were outstanding both with and without Suarez in the side.

I'll give you that one, very good! :D

I'll hold my hands up as I've always done when I've been wrong and admit that I got it badly wrong. I didn't think Liverpool would get a result just because I support them, out of blind faith, but I thought the players would raise their game at Anfield despite the poor form this season and make it into another memorable European night for the club.

We started off well and were more than a match for Real until Ronaldo's superb goal. After that any belief the team had that they could get something from the game seemed to evaporate very quickly and for the rest of the half we got spanked. I've defended both Lovren and Skrtel here because both were excellent in general last season and better players than those two can have poor form, but both individually and collectively as a pair they are all over the place at the moment. But Real are arguably the best team on the planet at the moment and in Ronaldo they have the current best player in the world. They'll beat teams in better form than Liverpool by similar score-lines this season, and I can't stress how badly we need Sturridge back in the side. Not just for his goal-threat, which alone is a huge miss, but also for his ability to bring out the best in the likes of Sterling and Coutinho.

I think this is Rodgers' first real test as a Liverpool manager, to pull the team out of it's current slump (more in terms of performances than anything) and get us playing something like last season, when we were outstanding both with and without Suarez in the side.

Like Vale,clean sheets are a problem for Liverpool,1 in the last 18 matches?:ohmy:

Archived