onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

"Us going forward"?

Are you a Liverpool fan first and a Vale fan second or vice versa,it bemuses me.Are Liverpool your default team if Vale lose?

Liverpool vs Derby was the first ever football game I attended as a child. It was in Derby and I was in the Liverpool end, and was in awe of the atmosphere. From that moment on I've had an interest in them which I still have 20 years or so later.

I support Vale because most of my family do, and being local attend as many games as I can.

Either respect that I even bothered to answer your question, or go suck on a fat Donkey schlong. Either one I couldn't care less. :D

Advert

Liverpool vs Derby was the first ever football game I attended as a child. It was in Derby and I was in the Liverpool end, and was in awe of the atmosphere. From that moment on I've had an interest in them which I still have 20 years or so later.

I support Vale because most of my family do, and being local attend as many games as I can.

Either respect that I even bothered to answer your question, or go suck on a fat Donkey schlong. Either one I couldn't care less. :D

My first away game with Vale was Liverpool FA Cuo 1964.The atmosphere was brilliant.Vale filled the away end.We (Vale) got beat in the replay,I've disliked Liverpool ever since.:D I've always liked Man Utd.My dad used to take us to OT when Vale were away.ONE LOVE- PVFC.

My first away game with Vale was Liverpool FA Cuo 1964.The atmosphere was brilliant.Vale filled the away end.We (Vale) got beat in the replay,I've disliked Liverpool ever since.:D I've always liked Man Utd.My dad used to take us to OT when Vale were away.ONE LOVE- PVFC.

I was there as well,Hancock and Nicholson were both brilliant in that game played in front of over 50,000 fans.Been to Anfield twice with Vale and have come back unbeaten on both occasions.

I was there as well,Hancock and Nicholson were both brilliant in that game played in front of over 50,000 fans.Been to Anfield twice with Vale and have come back unbeaten on both occasions.

Yeah,when Tinman equalised I thought my heart was going to burst.:laugh:

I'll be honest I've never understood how someone can have two teams? Show an interest in another team by all means but it's never going to get your blood pumping like your "actual" team surely? Each to their own I guess.....

I agree- I have a fondness for other sides but I couldn't say I support more than one. Obviously I do over different sports but that's different

I got into Liverpool cos their European games were always on the box when I was younger..not much other live football on in those days..plus we got Granada as well as ATV on our Redifusion TV so got to see them on the Granada highlights program (Kick Off?)...lthough I've never supported them

I've had a soft spot for West Ham for many years..probably cos a neighbour supported them and one of my first vale games was against them in the cup..but I've never supported them.

None compares to the Vale

Liverpool to defy the form books and get a result tonight. After some people here predicted a route I hope some humble pie will eaten after the game, and as I'll be in a cheerful mood I'll even buy and provide some Marks & Spencer's vanilla ice cream to go with it. :D

Liverpool to defy the form books and get a result tonight. After some people here predicted a route I hope some humble pie will eaten after the game, and as I'll be in a cheerful mood I'll even buy and provide some Marks & Spencer's vanilla ice cream to go with it. :D

No betting Beechy.Enjoy the game.

Archived