onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver and other current Directors

Alan Baker

Advert

Perhaps I am being harsh with the life bans comment, however I feel that strongly about how these lowlifes have run the club over the last 8 years. Make no bones about it they are nasty pieces of work and imho not vale fans. The comments on the supporters club sum them up. Snakes and liars(I think that could be a new board game)!!

I've been labouring the point only because the current board, who I agree need to move on now, have been slagged off repeatedly for free-loading.

Under the proposed changes, I understand, is one that the minimum requirement for a director's shareholding should be reduced to £10,000. Do the sums - if a director did have a £10,000 stake and stayed around for a decade or more, he would easily recoup that from his free admission, free meals, drinks etc.

Of course, a hard-working director who contributed to the renaissance of our club would be putting in a lot more than hard cash.

I've been labouring the point only because the current board, who I agree need to move on now, have been slagged off repeatedly for free-loading.

Under the proposed changes, I understand, is one that the minimum requirement for a director's shareholding should be reduced to £10,000. Do the sums - if a director did have a £10,000 stake and stayed around for a decade or more, he would easily recoup that from his free admission, free meals, drinks etc.

Of course, a hard-working director who contributed to the renaissance of our club would be putting in a lot more than hard cash.

If they have the club at heart,want what is best.Then its not unreasonable for them to be expected to buy a ST.

That is only supposed to be a temporary measure while the interim board is in place. It should later be raised back to the £50K level.

Mo Chaudry has stated on numerous occasions that ANY Board member will have to 'Add Value'. If Mo knows anything, it's how to operate a successful business. I doubt there will be any place for freeloaders.

That is only supposed to be a temporary measure while the interim board is in place. It should later be raised back to the £50K level.

I have never agreed with this. The Board not only needs cash but ability . What do the current Board bring to the club? There should have been

Chairman

CEO

Marketing Director

Finance Director

Stadium Director

and, if not within the remit of the CEO, Human Resources Director.

So what exactly are/were Meigh, Oliver, Lloyd, Humphreys, Smith, Thompstone etc Others may have had remits , their success at them is another matter.

If we had the chance of the worlds best marketing director, but he was potless, what would you say?

One of the proposed interim board has already contributed more to the club in sponsorship than virtually all of the current directors put together. I trust you aren't suggesting he would be freeloading?

What do the current Board bring to the club?

Something that i tried to find our a long time ago.Something that i suggested should be included with the information sent out when a director/director's are up for re election.

What have they done for the club during their latest period as a director?

What do they do for the club?

What skills do they add to the boardroom.club?

What do they propose to do for the club,to improve it?

Thing's such as this should be included with the info sent out when asking shareholder's to vote for them.You need to know about them before you will vote for them.No point just voting blindly.All of this could easily be covered with an honest and open plan.Even though i have asked for it.BB,GO agreed that it should happen.It still never happened.Why?

He has told me warts and all. There is going to be some very disappointed people come Wednesday and it won't be us board members that's for sure. Tik tok, nearly trump card time.

If you were a board member, then why would Mike Lloyd have to tell you anything? He is not in the know about anything!

You are full of **** mate. ===

Archived