onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver and other current Directors

Alan Baker

If any of the current board want to pay on the gate then fine it's a free country but NONE of them should be allowed anywhere near the directors lounge. I and I'm sure many of you have heard enough bull**** spouted by this board to never let them poison the air "upstairs" at the Vale ever again.

Advert

Perhaps I am being harsh with the life bans comment, however I feel that strongly about how these lowlifes have run the club over the last 8 years. Make no bones about it they are nasty pieces of work and imho not vale fans. The comments on the supporters club sum them up. Snakes and liars(I think that could be a new board game)!!
A life ban isn't long enough!:yes:

If any of the current board want to pay on the gate then fine it's a free country but NONE of them should be allowed anywhere near the directors lounge. I and I'm sure many of you have heard enough bull**** spouted by this board to never let them poison the air "upstairs" at the Vale ever again.

Totally agree Dean.

The treatment dished out to Mo AND a scetion of supporters has been unforgivable.

Ban them from all corporate facilities for life.

Totally agree Dean.

The treatment dished out to Mo AND a scetion of supporters has been unforgivable.

100% agree, if they want to go in the bycars or paddock and run the gauntlet of hate then let them. No way should they be anywhere near the corporate/directors facilities on match day ever again.

Totally agree Dean.

Spunks if these lot had stayed in office many of us would have faced longterm bans.:yes:

IF they were to go anywhere near the directors lounge you could just imagine the amount of BS they would speak to other visiting directors,guest's etc.They would be coming out with all sorts in an attempt to disrespect the new owner's be it Mo or whoever.

100% agree, if they want to go in the bycars or paddock and run the gauntlet of hate then let them. No way should they be anywhere near the corporate/directors facilities on match day ever again.

Hold on a minute why foster them on me in the bycars,any way they would not use the toilets in there it would be below them.

History will eventually judge bratt and co far more favourably my guess in less than 3 year.

Under Choudry will football even remain in Burslem?

Also I predict Bratt's supposed huge salary be dwarfed by LB's, also Choudry will want make money business men do.....

Worrying time I feel...

History will eventually judge bratt and co far more favourably my guess in less than 3 year.

Also I predict Bratt's supposed huge salary be dwarfed by LB's, also Choudry will want make money business men do.....

Worrying time I feel...

Where have you been?

Worrying time I feel...

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Worrying time I feel...

I think you will find that he will sell the club in time and maybe that is where the damage will be really done.

Correct me if im wrong, however I can remember some radio interview where Mo was talking about people being custodians of the club for a limited time - then once that is up, its time to move on and let someone else have a go.

As a business man I think the moving on bit is where it will get interesting. It would be fair to assume a sale to highest bidder and who knows what their overall intentions for the club will be?

Something doesn't feel right about Mo and I can't help thinking that some how the bid we have all heard about gets changed due to "all the additional information" that is claimed to suddenly be found.

We shall see and I just hope that im proved wrong and this is the best deal for Port Vale - I really would be delighted to hold my hands up an admit that!

Correct they can pay, and go on the terraces like everyone else.

Worrying time I feel...

People should get paid for what they are worth.So a tenner a week should be dwarfing Bratt's salary.

I think you will find that he will sell the club in time and maybe that is where the damage will be really done.

Correct me if im wrong, however I can remember some radio interview where Mo was talking about people being custodians of the club for a limited time - then once that is up, its time to move on and let someone else have a go.

As a business man I think the moving on bit is where it will get interesting. It would be fair to assume a sale to highest bidder and who knows what their overall intentions for the club will be?

Something doesn't feel right about Mo and I can't help thinking that some how the bid we have all heard about gets changed due to "all the additional information" that is claimed to suddenly be found.

We shall see and I just hope that im proved wrong and this is the best deal for Port Vale - I really would be delighted to hold my hands up an admit that!

My God....we,ve hardly got these parasites out and we,re already selling the club on!!!!!!

For gods sake enjoy the moment ' carpe diem' Mo is right they are only custodians pity these ***** have never realised that boards have a shelf life but lets have a few years of trying to be successful eh!!!!

Mo has repeatedly said that if it all goes **** up then he will know when its time to go and i,m sure he will have a responsibility to sell it on to the right people WE SHALL SEE TO THAT!!!!!!

i,m sure he will have a responsibility to sell it on to the right people WE SHALL SEE TO THAT!!!!!!

We can't do anything to influence any private sale. This now is only possible because of V2001 members having the power to call an EGM and vote on who directs the group.

Was Mo responsible to the local community when he shut down Focal Radio? Was he responsible when he was involved in the Dimentions issue? Not sure responsible and entrepreneur go in the same sentence.

Archived