onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver and other current Directors

Alan Baker

Mike phoned me earlier to inform me of the grilling you gave him today! If only you knew what the trump card was, Caroline. Mike will be smiling come Wednesday afternoon if he wasn't today that's for sure. Tik tok, four days until trump card time.
If this comment had been made by anyone else I would be a little worried but it's been made by the man who can't even get a old english saying correct.

Tik tok were you at the meeting yesterday?. If so you would see the strength of feeling against this board. If they pull a stunt and I wouldn't put anything past this destructive shower, then be very afraid for their safety because believe me there would be a riot.

Even more importantly it could signal the end of Port Vale. I believe the feeling is that strong. So I just hope that you are talking your usual drivel.

Advert

One Eyed Dog! I remember A long long time ago, when Jackson first invested and I said I hated him, your reaction was to question me and ridicule me as the idiot, because he was the man who saved Vale.

I predicted the events that have happened, and I was against the 24.9% rule. Funny how times change eh. Just glad this dreadful er of pvfc could soon be over.

I'm not sure you predicted it verbatim at all. Infact, I'd say you were as wide as of the mark as I.Football works in circles, no owner will forever remain, more so in the current era than ever.

At the time Jackson seemed better than Paldini for many reasons (One being that the agenda of Jacksons investment on purpose for it and the story behind him being invited over Paldini being accepted haven't come to light untill relatively recently with regards to guarantees over initial investment of the lies regarding that). I could find many more examples of similar discrepancies thats fans and shareholders have been misled over for a number of years, I won't as we are all aware of them. At the time I, like the majority of people were hopeful the club could be moved forward as was the initial idea of V2001, build the strength up and move it on to people who can take it further. It became apparent 12-18 months later or so that this was not going to happen.

The short of what I'm saying is would you like a medal for your Nostradamus like predictions to satisfy your one-upmanship? I imagine you more than likely will be telling people that you were 'right' and they were 'wrong' instead it's more like you were concerned and they were hopeful.

Can I remind all users once again that personal insults directed at individuals and/or other unproven allegations are not condoned by the OVF Admin team.

We will editing those comments out as per our rules on this but as we do not review all posts we rely on any such posts being reported to us. If they are reported we will act upon those reports as soon as reasonably possible.

Users, Pls do not make admin staff's job harder by posting insults and/or allegations which will just result in more work for us.

Attack the argument NOT the person.

glenn OVER MY DEAD BODY oliver,maybe just maybe if you had treated me with a little bit of respect at rotherham i would have some for you now,open and honest my rse.after all the preaching about people buying shares on a regular basis and how you had a direct debit set up just remind us all how much your share holding has gone up in the last 3 years or any of the board for that matter.spin spin and more spin was your strong piont but as the saying goes you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the all the time,but now you have been found out the game is over.

as im not a bitter person i shall not hold a grudge and shall only ever walk past you on the terraces with no need to speak or gloat but wednesday shall be mine and for people of the same ilk so if you have the balls to show you may just want to take a good look around to see the level of contempt YOU and your colleagues have brought to OUR club.

ignorant,aggressive,scruffy,unprofessional,scheming and confrontational are not words that should be used to describe a director but if the cap fits......but the best bit after wendnesday FORGOTTEN

Mike Lloyd mentioned today that the interim board would have to be passed as "fit and proper" by the FA. Has Glenn passed this test?????

But then again it's irrelevant (after Wednesday), perhaps the FA should have asked this question 7 years ago.........or did they??

How the hell did Glenn and Bratt pass that one:ohmy:

Can I remind all users once again that personal insults directed at individuals and/or other unproven allegations are not condoned by the OVF Admin team.

We will editing those comments out as per our rules on this but as we do not review all posts we rely on any such posts being reported to us. If they are reported we will act upon those reports as soon as reasonably possible.

Users, Pls do not make admin staff's job harder by posting insults and/or allegations which will just result in more work for us.

Attack the argument NOT the person.

sorry rob i was writing that as you posted,these are my thoughts and all formed from my own personal dealings with the man but are true as im sure many will support,again sorry as i dont mean to undermine your good work.

roll on wednesday

Thank Zander.

Msg to all - pls do help protect OVF by not engaging in personal insults. I am sure you can understand why I am concerned as the board's reign potentially reaches its conclusion and with OVF being a prominent supporter of change. This also applies to the other thread just posted on Stan Meigh.

Rob

hey your not he only one....i was given some stick for wanting the palini bid in stead of jackson... bottom line i ge the last laugh....cant wait until wednesday.

One Eyed Dog! I remember A long long time ago, when Jackson first invested and I said I hated him, your reaction was to question me and ridicule me as the idiot, because he was the man who saved Vale.

I predicted the events that have happened, and I was against the 24.9% rule. Funny how times change eh. Just glad this dreadful er of pvfc could soon be over.

Glenn as far as i am concerned is welcome to carry on watching Vale as Zender said i am not bitter also. I for one will not befriend

the man as he has through his blind loyalty to Bratt he has made his bed and he can lie in it now.

It will just be a nod from me now if he is lucky. He came across as a very friendly and positive bloke when i first met him and like most of here i received the odd PM on Club matters. Certain OVFers were always at loggerheads with Glenn through past dealings but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. What swayed me is when JamieB took him and introduced him to Mr. Catlin at Bury and it was explained face to face by Mr Catlin that he had made a i think 150k bid to get on the Board Glenn was embarressed and speechless, but did he confront Bratt and Mudie did he hell. I PMd him and never got a reply. As things were turning sour our appealed to him and Bratt through again to call it a day through PM again and guess what NO response..........Well Glenn you had your chance and you will be marched out of the FRONT door come Wednesday. And good riddence.

Glenn as far as i am concerned is welcome to carry on watching Vale as Zender said i am not bitter also. I for one will not befriend

the man as he has through his blind loyalty to Bratt he has made his bed and he can lie in it now.

It will just be a nod from me now if he is lucky. He came across as a very friendly and positive bloke when i first met him and like most of here i received the odd PM on Club matters. Certain OVFers were always at loggerheads with Glenn through past dealings but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. What swayed me is when JamieB took him and introduced him to Mr. Catlin at Bury and it was explained face to face by Mr Catlin that he had made a i think 150k bid to get on the Board Glenn was embarressed and speechless, but did he confront Bratt and Mudie did he hell. I PMd him and never got a reply. As things were turning sour our appealed to him and Bratt through again to call it a day through PM again and guess what NO response..........Well Glenn you had your chance and you will be marched out of the FRONT door come Wednesday. And good riddence.

I will happily wave him off on Wednesday:D

I know a lot of people want the directors banned after Wednesday but I personally wouldn't like to see that happen. I think they should be welcomed back with no abuse at every game and allowed to sit anywhere they want, as long as they pay of course!

Mike Thompstone and Paul Humphreys still pay to attend matches and still come to support the team, let's see if the other 5 do. The time for abuse should stop after Wednesdays and the 5 should be allowed to pay to support the team.

After all, their supporters claim they are all fans don't they?

Mike phoned me earlier to inform me of the grilling you gave him today! If only you knew what the trump card was, Caroline. Mike will be smiling come Wednesday afternoon if he wasn't today that's for sure. Tik tok, four days until trump card time.

Full of wind as usual robbieH roll on wednesday when we get our club back.

Archived