onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver and other current Directors

Alan Baker

Advert

Carnt see any reason why they should be banded,they might be a bunch of not telling the truth SENILEOLDGITS BUT apart from that they have not broke the law in any way .. unless MO/MARK finds something when they open the books up ..THEN BAN EM ...

I don't think any of them should be banned. I would agree they should be able to attend matches without any abuse. Criteria should be they MUST pay and should not be allowed any special priviledges imho.

I hope non of them return. They have sponged enough off the club. If only they had stepped down 6-12 months ago then they might have held some respect from fans. If they do come back then abuse would be out of order, but I hope that they are completely shunned!!

Mike phoned me earlier to inform me of the grilling you gave him today! If only you knew what the trump card was, Caroline. Mike will be smiling come Wednesday afternoon if he wasn't today that's for sure. Tik tok, four days until trump card time.

what a mong

if they stay on they'll pay with their health, there is too many against them. either way they lose now!

So we could have had three murderers, and a convicted terrorist on there and it wouldn't count?! :ohmy:

Sorry, admin, that was genuinely a random list and wasn't meant to refer to specific directors but I fully appreciate why you have edited it and I apologise.

robbieh , how delightful to hear from you are you keeping well. come and join us on weds for a celebration drink i will by you one though so you can drown your deluded sorrows. mike stated yesterday for all to hear "if the vote goes against us at the EGM, i personally, will definitely step down ". mike appeared to be happy with that .

as for mike "getting a grilling" i respect mike for the fact that he and only he put his head above the turret on saturday , THE FIRST TIME ANY BOARD MEMBER HAS BEEN OPENLY ANSWERABLE TO FANS. it is not my fault or any vale fans fault that he knew not even the most simple answer to ANY question regarding the BIGGEST ever potential sponsorship deal in the clubs history ? mike was not forced to attend or to speak but i would like to thank him for doing both. do i support him no thank him yes.

as for directors being allowed to attend matches at vale park well that should be their choice but would they get a good reception NO will they receive abuse from some people YES , would they receive abuse from me possibly (dependant on whats in those books? ) .

I think the Jackson 5 should be allowed to return to the club. But I think that they should have to go through the turnstile like everyone else but pay triple the gate price, let's gets some of the money back in the club that they have taken out.

as for mike "getting a grilling" i respect mike for the fact that he and only he put his head above the turret on saturday , THE FIRST TIME ANY BOARD MEMBER HAS BEEN OPENLY ANSWERABLE TO FANS. .

That's not quite true, BHF. Peter Jackson attended a Supporters' Club meeting at The Leopard early last year. That was when he told us about the cash/loan from Harlequin, which he wasn't supposed to mention apparently! The attendance was about a tenth of the number who were there yesterday though so it was hardly the Lions' Den!

I know him quite well, misguided but not evil. Do we really need this kind of thread? At this time of transition would it not be an idea to bury the hatchet and just kind of try to move on together as Vale fans? Magnamity in victory and all that. Sorry to sound like Neil from the Young Ones, but there's just too much hate around here.

I disagree, nice to your face or when in public, disagree with him or question him and privately he is a nasty piece of work as evidenced in pms received by myself and others. For me the hatchet will never be buried the sooner he is gone the better as far as i'm concerned.

Archived