onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will cheeky get his 5k from weareskint

Hello Skinty,

When I read your odds - and Cheeky's acceptance - I likened it to a handshake and a nod when two people agree a bet without the handing over of pennies. It happens all the time. In fact yours truly has posted and accepted such arrangements via OVF several times over the years.

That's right, no 'Stake up front', just a gentlemen's agreement. Worked lovely too.

You have a nice day now :)

Advert

http://www.m6j9.com/weddings/

Could some one forward me our wedding link. Getting married next year to mrs wereskint have 10 k to spend what's on offer smurf ?????

You said we should be getting 50 weddings a year at £10k a pop. That's more than twice as much as their most expensive offering. And three times as much as their average one. That's why people say you are talking ****. We know the commercial side needs to be better. Doesn't take bill gates to work that out. Though it also doesn't take that much to know that a football club in burslem will have to be cheaper than a venue like Crewe hall. And that it is not possible to have every school in stoke have two end of year proms each year at vale.

If anyone had given me there stake would have gladly paid up.

We can all say to lladbrookes I will have a cheeky bet on Chelsea to win the title. I think it is usual to put money up front for it.

If any one can find me a bookies where I can just tell them I want money on something without stumping up the cash put me ten k on Norman appointing a descent back room team by christmas and making the club a few bob

I really can not figure out how people can not work out how you can work for a 200 b turnover business but your job is delivering part of this with 40mil

Lets put it into terms you may understand Janet and Jon work for churchills. Janet is responsible for making 20,000 plates per year jon makes 20,000 cups a year. Churchills makes a million cups and a million plates.

Janet and job are responsible for a significant contribution to churchills plate and cup making. But others at churchills contribute too.

Or on the other hand

Port Vale turnover xxxxx norman makes all of it because he is too tight to employ a Janet and jonn therefore port vale will never move forward

I could put a good argument together that a verbal (due to the transiant nature of the internet) contract was formed and therefore you owe him the money.

Loving this thread- a perfect example of someone who hasn't ever heard of 'when you're in a hole-stop digging'. The posts just get more and more ridiculous.

Of course, I may be wrong but I sincerely doubt it. Hope that you get your winnings but don't hold your breath Cheeky. I'll buy you a pint in the Bulls Head on the 9th to help you get over your disappointment. If I am wrong and he pays up - you can buy me a pint!

Despite all the shooting wereskint down stuff I feel that a re branding of Tommy's and our corporate hospitality could propel us back to the championship

A simple rebranding could achieve that? No actual changes then..just a rebranding..that would be miraculous

If I gave you some bread and fish could you eliminate food banks please

Ten k is what I quoted and you all constantly say I can not get 10 k from a vale wedding.

yeh but your the exceptional one who can afford a 10K wedding in SOT

Ha ha ha ha 10k well other clubs are doing it easily.

Other clubs at our level with our demograph? Quote a few please

You are all totally brain washed into the it's all about season tickets line.

Nah..just realistic

No £150 per week amounts to a 4 figure salary of 7800 of (150 * 52). A basic payroll calculation....er.....pal

:D

It's all gone quiet over there, oh it's all gone quiet over there!

That's still enough or him to pay me, Cheeky and the other two, Janet might have to make a few extra plates though if the junior skints need food and clothing!

All bookies offer credit accounts, settle up monthly after bets have run. Don't need a fantastic credit rating as they can start with £100 limit. But like you say it's easily done.

True but I was thinking of a high roller like wereskint not a normal punter like most of us ;) Futures betting is a bit different..form what i have been told..I'm no gambler nor expert on such matters but even I know you don't have to always lay down the stake when making the bet

True but I was thinking of a high roller like wereskint not a normal punter like most of us ;) Futures betting is a bit different..form what i have been told..I'm no gambler nor expert on such matters but even I know you don't have to always lay down the stake when making the bet

Plus there were lots of witnesses to the bet.

Conna stand people who welch on a bet

Archived