onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will cheeky get his 5k from weareskint

Advert

im sure they are all the same person, you hear from none or all.

he has to have multiple accounts so somebody will back him up

PLEASE PLEASE do not take the mick of my biggest supporter his advice inspires and provides me with so much intel

I often wonder on a match day is he close to me so I can embrace him

On the other hand I wonder when he is working at the checkout how he finds time for all the grandness

You have to love the NUMPTY

The bufforn aka SMURF

PLEASE PLEASE do not take the mick of my biggest supporter his advice inspires and provides me with so much intel

On the other hand I wonder when he is working at the checkout how he finds time for all the grandness

The bufforn aka SMURF

Hahaha nice one smurf

The bufforn aka SMURF

legend smurf! seriously glad you can see the funny side of it, keep up the good work! :)

ps, unless this is another one of his multiple accounts

The bufforn aka SMURF

Your time would be better spent kicking the Commercial Dept. up the **** rather than mis-spelling replies to non-entities on here. I don't expect you to heed this advice. You are 'your own man', afterall.

The bufforn aka SMURF

Now if this is Smurf it has made me smile but with the spelling part of me thinks it isn't the man himself or he has been on the pop,either way it has put a smile on my face

Now please recruit a better marketing and commercial team to make you some brass and keep up your good work....oh and Jordan Slew on loan would be nice please

Your time would be better spent kicking the Commercial Dept. up the **** rather than mis-spelling replies to non-entities on here. I don't expect you to heed this advice. You are 'your own man', afterall.

Because you've done so well in life you can afford to throw a few million quid at an average league one football club, you also seem to spend A LOT of time on here too; in fact, way too much time on here. Too many cranks on here who think they've got some divine right in logic and sense, and are 'in the know' better than all others. By all accounts, if Smurf used this page a s a recruitment website we'd be in the prem with a turnover of 200M a year? Too bad our commercial department is so **** eh.

Put your own money in the club, then you can say whatever you want or do whatever you want with Port Vale. Until then you ARE a non entity, like everyone else and no better, no matter what those smug little voices in your head tell you. Don't take cheap digs at a bloke who has spent millions of pounds on something you love more than he does. If he hadn't, your sad life would of got a little bit worse with Vale being wound up. Proper meadow you are. Smurf quite obviously has PVFC his best interest as from an investment point of view it's also in his best interest we do well.

Pathetic.

Think ive been beaten to it already,..was going say, why is he telling us??

Trying impress us or something?

Surely he should be setting up a meeting with commercial dept?

No company would turn away,free advice,which would make Vale millions!!!

And if hes saying his turnover is so many hundreds of million, he would surely be in a well known company to smurf,or know how to arrange a meeting at least.

All doesn't add up.

Because you've done so well in life you can afford to throw a few million quid at an average league one football club, you also seem to spend A LOT of time on here too; in fact, way too much time on here. Too many cranks on here who think they've got some divine right in logic and sense, and are 'in the know' better than all others. By all accounts, if Smurf used this page a s a recruitment website we'd be in the prem with a turnover of 200M a year? Too bad our commercial department is so **** eh.

Put your own money in the club, then you can say whatever you want or do whatever you want with Port Vale. Until then you ARE a non entity, like everyone else and no better, no matter what those smug little voices in your head tell you. Don't take cheap digs at a bloke who has spent millions of pounds on something you love more than he does. If he hadn't, your sad life would of got a little bit worse with Vale being wound up. Proper meadow you are. Smurf quite obviously has PVFC his best interest as from an investment point of view it's also in his best interest we do well.

Pathetic.

Time of the month?

Think ive been beaten to it already,..was going say, why is he telling us??

Trying impress us or something?

Surely he should be setting up a meeting with commercial dept?

No company would turn away,free advice,which would make Vale millions!!!

And if hes saying his turnover is so many hundreds of million, he would surely be in a well known company to smurf,or know how to arrange a meeting at least.

All doesn't add up.

Of course not, no business in the world would turn down such high powered advice, it does not have to be acted upon if not applicable. In his position he would surely have introduced himself, provided credentials, then a meeting would have been arranged if considered worthwhile by Norman.

Everyone who buys a season ticket, pays at the gate, gets stuff from the shop, does exactly that and has every right to express an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

No you are customers of the club. You have as much right to an opinion as the man or woman in the street but no say in the running of the club.

Archived