onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will cheeky get his 5k from weareskint

Everyone who buys a season ticket, pays at the gate, gets stuff from the shop, does exactly that and has every right to express an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

Agreed. But you have no say whatsoever about how a business should be run, and never will do - as a simple customer - some people need to get over that fact.

Advert

No you are customers of the club. You have as much right to an opinion as the man or woman in the street but no say in the running of the club.

I never said we had a say in the running of the club. I said we had a right to express an opinion about the club. I'm surprised you do not agree with that. Have you never expressed an opinion about the club?

My money is on no!

If anyone had given me there stake would have gladly paid up.

We can all say to lladbrookes I will have a cheeky bet on Chelsea to win the title. I think it is usual to put money up front for it.

If any one can find me a bookies where I can just tell them I want money on something without stumping up the cash put me ten k on Norman appointing a descent back room team by christmas and making the club a few bob

I really can not figure out how people can not work out how you can work for a 200 b turnover business but your job is delivering part of this with 40mil

Lets put it into terms you may understand Janet and Jon work for churchills. Janet is responsible for making 20,000 plates per year jon makes 20,000 cups a year. Churchills makes a million cups and a million plates.

Janet and job are responsible for a significant contribution to churchills plate and cup making. But others at churchills contribute too.

Or on the other hand

Port Vale turnover xxxxx norman makes all of it because he is too tight to employ a Janet and jonn therefore port vale will never move forward

We can all say to lladbrookes I will have a cheeky bet on Chelsea to win the title. I think it is usual to put money up front for it.

If any one can find me a bookies where I can just tell them I want money on something without stumping up the cash put me ten k on Norman appointing a descent back room team by christmas and making the club a few bob

I really can not figure out how people can not work out how you can work for a 200 b turnover business but your job is delivering part of this with 40mil

Lets put it into terms you may understand Janet and Jon work for churchills. Janet is responsible for making 20,000 plates per year jon makes 20,000 cups a year. Churchills makes a million cups and a million plates.

Janet and job are responsible for a significant contribution to churchills plate and cup making. But others at churchills contribute too.

Or on the other hand

Port Vale turnover xxxxx norman makes all of it because he is too tight to employ a Janet and jonn therefore port vale will never move forward

im so glad you explained that, i understand now.

who do you work for and whats your postion then?

Or on the other hand

I don't say this a lot but you really do talk some ****

Also makes no difference,a couple of people on here clearly stated that they would take your bet(they don't know you so how could they give you the stake) you clearly gave those odds on here acting like billy big balls and now you weazle your way out of it,so again you are shown up to be a billy big balls who is full of BS

Or on the other hand

Problem is that you stated on here that you don't work for walmart of an oil/gas company, which doesn't leave any companies with a £200 billion turnover. Apple 'only' make £170 billion. Therefore Janet and John think you're full of ****.

Archived