onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home shirt £32 cash only

bennymole

Advert

More my question is the shirt has been purchased by the club, claiming vat back, but will be given away for a 'donation' to the academy?

Genius or should we be humming the theme to only fools .......

It can't be VAT because the deduction is 20% off the gross price, not the net.

If a shirt costs £39.99 after VAT then before VAT the net amount is £33.33.

I heard the sizing was smaller?! ie last year someone getting a small would need to buy a medium? you sure you've not lost a few pounds over the summer? :D

The sizings are all over the place. I normally take a L shirt but only the XXL was a reasonable fit, so ended up buying nothing. This again raises the question of why the shop doesn't have a fitting room?

What's the royal blue shirt with a white collar but a black sponsor's logo? Is it a training top?

It's the GK shirt mate. It would have looked great with the GMB in white.

Really? In short sleeves? It doesn't look like a goalkeepers shirt at all.

I was expecting something much nicer than that for the keepers. That's a let down.

Really? In short sleeves? It doesn't look like a goalkeepers shirt at all.

I was expecting something much nicer than that for the keepers. That's a let down.

I thought in the last game against Sheffield utd the keepers kit was all green?

Because I thought how nice the green shorts with white trim looked.

Had a quick glance this morning, thought the blue training top was nice but not much else I'm afraid, the blue GK top looked very strange both long and short sleeved versions, one other thing is that I thought most sizes looked smaller than normal so do try on first where possible.

The new shirts are one size smaller than last year, so if you buy the same as last time you might find it skin tight, a good look for some but not everybody, like me.

Buy a size bigger they are a small fit.

I also think the blue goalkeeper top is decent, thought it was the away kit when I first saw it.

Archived