onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Home shirt £32 cash only

bennymole

Advert

Are the shirts good quality?

Yeah the quality is pretty good - much better than the Vandanel era. Sewing on the club badge is decent as well.

The GMB logo is a transfer and not printed into the fabric like last year's home shirt though. I preferred last years as you knew nothing could peel off in the was.

Had a message off of the Smurf who has clarified the situation, and also confirmed the offer is until the end of july

Hi

Some info you can share with the Group

The new Port Vale Retail Co is not as yet VAT registered so could not reclaim purchase VAT and will not be for a couple of months

That business has donated 1000 shirts to PV Academy

A donation of £32 if made qualifies the donor a free shirt

This offer is until end of July on home shirts only

Although this revenue does not support Club turnover it does reduce Club contribution to run the Academy

SMURF

Had a message off of the Smurf who has clarified the situation, and also confirmed the offer is until the end of july

Hi

Some info you can share with the Group

The new Port Vale Retail Co is not as yet VAT registered so could not reclaim purchase VAT and will not be for a couple of months

That business has donated 1000 shirts to PV Academy

A donation of £32 if made qualifies the donor a free shirt

This offer is until end of July on home shirts only

Although this revenue does not support Club turnover it does reduce Club contribution to run the Academy

SMURF

Sounds reasonable to me :yes:

Good one Norman :D

Yeah the quality is pretty good - much better than the Vandanel era. Sewing on the club badge is decent as well.

The GMB logo is a transfer and not printed into the fabric like last year's home shirt though. I preferred last years as you knew nothing could peel off in the was.

I see thanks for the info, is the sizing the same? As I will have to have mine delivered and don't want to go through the hassle of ordering waiting a month to be delivered for it to only look like a crop top :)

I see thanks for the info, is the sizing the same? As I will have to have mine delivered and don't want to go through the hassle of ordering waiting a month to be delivered for it to only look like a crop top :)

I had to go a size larger and I think quite a few others have, they do seem to be a tighter fit.

I had to go a size larger and I think quite a few others have, they do seem to be a tighter fit.

Yeah i ended up getting a size up from last season's Sondico. Goalie shirts were especially tight - held one up against a home shirt and it was about an inch narrower.

Archived