onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premature celebrations?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Lozza, 50% as of Wednesday that was without Robbie's vote (NLV forum). I know it's not over till the fat lady sings but i feel yor comment is a little cruel I don't see anyone basking "in their own glory", just one very happy forum.

Lozza's just upset that she bought her season ticket when she did !!

I know for a FACT that the Board believed RW's abstention was their only hope. DF now has RW's proxy so I assume the Board have no hope. Result in my book and reason enough to start quietly celebrating.

I think we could have resignations on Monday morning.

for once i am optimistic . they will probably try and fight it but maybe they will settle for quick and painless you never know . it depends on what secrets they may be sitting on as to whether or not they continue their struggle. either way THEY ARE OUT ON THEIR BACKSIDES.

They surely know that now and wouldn't be at all surprised if they fell on their swords before the EGM.

In which case where would we stand, with no board? What's the legal position?

Just as a thought isnt it impossible for us to achieve 75% without some more members jumping ship? as they have 28%?

I think its now time Mo stepped it up a gear and turned his attention to Lloyd and to buying his vote hes a snake and could easily be brought now

Guest Tony Dyche

Just celebrate the fact that at last the fans get a voice!

Is that not worthy of a few smug cheers?

Just celebrate the fact that at last the fans get a voice!

Is that not worthy of a few smug cheers?

exactly tony, the majority of the owners will vote the board out on wednesday, this will happen

hopefully it will all end there

Just as a thought isnt it impossible for us to achieve 75% without some more members jumping ship? as they have 28%?

I think its now time Mo stepped it up a gear and turned his attention to Lloyd and to buying his vote hes a snake and could easily be brought now

That is a stumbling block.you would hope the board members would agree to join others in having the 24.9 rule changed.As I've already said who knows what is going through their minds now.A current director pledging to 'sell' his votes would certainly help.

Can anyone shed any light on what it would mean if they has managed to sell 24.9% to the Ameriturf people. Does that just neutrolise Robbie's vote? Have we still got enough in the bank to overcome this?

Had to have happened before the 27/4/2011, to late now

Great news today, although i am not celebrating yet, what happens if the council insist on full replayment of the loan in 60 days,

Mo walks as he's stated ???????????????????????????????????????????????

As outlined at the NLV meeting. Mo will look to renegotiate the loan. IF the J5 go then the surge in season ticket sales plus new shares purchases will easy cover the bills until the new board get their money in.

Archived