onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premature celebrations?

Spunk Trumpet

As outlined at the NLV meeting. Mo will look to renegotiate the loan. IF the J5 go then the surge in season ticket sales plus new shares purchases will easy cover the bills until the new board get their money in.

ahh ok thanks, didn't go that meeting

Advert

I should imagine that we should start to pump money into the club by purchasing ST's,kit etc.

Apart from that. :D

Does it leave the way clear to elect an interim board prior to the expected takeover of M & M? Or is there another procedural problem that would have to be overcome first?

Apart from that. :D

Does it leave the way clear to elect an interim board prior to the expected takeover of M & M? Or is there another procedural problem that would have to be overcome first?

Hopefully the board will see sense, hold their hands up and go. However, if they really wanted to they could make life extremely difficult with regards to replacing them with an interim board and although we will ultimately succeed it could go on for months.....fingers crossed thats not the case

Just as a thought isnt it impossible for us to achieve 75% without some more members jumping ship? as they have 28%?

I dont think this should really be an issue long term. The interim board can sell 24.9% to Mo and 24.9% to Mark and then call another vote, at which stage it should pass easily.

I hate to be a kill joy and everybody has put great effort in but some seem to be basking in their own glory a little bit too much.

I'm not 'basking in glory',just over the ****** moon that a very big hurdle has been overcome.

Surely the board can see it's all over for them.Do the decent thing,as you should have done all along,and walk away.

After my initial euphoria, i cannot help but think that Bratt and co are not finished yet.

I wouldnt put ANYTHING past them to stay in power, legal or not.

The champagne is very firmly on ice for me.

correct ,lets wait till after the 1st of June, i will not be celebrateing until i see them gone.

Lozza, 50% as of Wednesday that was without Robbie's vote (NLV forum). I know it's not over till the fat lady sings but i feel yor comment is a little cruel I don't see anyone basking "in their own glory", just one very happy forum.
Take no notice Caroline. How do people expect the fans who have worked so hard to get rid of this evil board to act, hold a day of mourning?:rolleyes:

Can anyone shed any light on what it would mean if they has managed to sell 24.9% to the Ameriturf people. Does that just neutrolise Robbie's vote? Have we still got enough in the bank to overcome this?

If they were not on the share register sent to NLV then they cannot vote.

I'm with spunkers, it's not over yet, far from it this is just the beginning.

I hate to be a kill joy and everybody has put great effort in but some seem to be basking in their own glory a little bit too much.

Everyone celebrates in thier own way, some have given a lot, others what they could. Even the antis, they helped to keep the debate boiling, sometimes boiling over, which ensured few stones were left unturned, and the argument for change was well proven. United we stand. Divided we fall. After all, we are Vale, are we not? Not long now to the singing Fat Lady.

Archived