onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premature celebrations?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

I can well imagine Bratt & co shredding accounts and trying to leave the place is a worse state than it is now - if that's possible.

Posted similar elsewhere. I bet the movers and main players in this will be expecting a bridge burning exercise.

i am pretty certain that the board will still have an ace up their sleeve that will swing it back in their favour.

What's that then? Big barriers stopping people getting into the EGM? About the only thing they have now!

i am pretty certain that the board will still have an ace up their sleeve that will swing it back in their favour.

Really, not a chance in my opinion

BB has always said if the fans [ the the shareholders ] do not want me I will resign, well he has no come back on Wednesday the shareholders vote will show that

Can anyone shed any light on what it would mean if they has managed to sell 24.9% to the Ameriturf people. Does that just neutrolise Robbie's vote? Have we still got enough in the bank to overcome this?

Can anyone shed any light on what it would mean if they has managed to sell 24.9% to the Ameriturf people. Does that just neutrolise Robbie's vote? Have we still got enough in the bank to overcome this?

no, the sale had to be before april 27th, it didnt happen

They cannot sell any to Ameriturf to vote at the EGM next week, so it's not an issue.

I'm with spunkers, it's not over yet, far from it this is just the beginning.

I hate to be a kill joy and everybody has put great effort in but some seem to be basking in their own glory a little bit too much.

I hate to be a kill joy and everybody has put great effort in but some seem to be basking in the glory a little bit too much.

We may not get the 75% on Wednesday, true

The 51% will happen, the five will go, they may try and force a legal issue, they will loose

I too dont beleive that this is over, however im hopefully optimistic.

Just gettong Robbie to give his vote to the supporters club is a victory in my eyes. if the majority shareholder is not backing the board then surely this sends a message that even the board can understand.

I hate to be a kill joy and everybody has put great effort in but some seem to be basking in their own glory a little bit too much.

Lozza, 50% as of Wednesday that was without Robbie's vote (NLV forum). I know it's not over till the fat lady sings but i feel yor comment is a little cruel I don't see anyone basking "in their own glory", just one very happy forum.

Today was the best news ive woken up to for a long time about the vale but I do think this gives the current board an opportunity to resign before the EGM what happens then?

Maybe this should had be kept on the low or just a rumor till the night before the vote so the board could keep spouting more lies about investment digging them selves a very deep whole

best still would have been just springing it on them at the EGM vote their faces would be a picture and imagine the reception the announcement would have got from other shareholders

just hope the worms cant wriggle out of this one now

Archived