onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Advert

Shame it was marred by dodgy decisions.

It wasn't - except from your suspect judgement, the same one that has defended Smurf relentlessly whatever he said, did and whatever fantasies were put out.

I and millions of others enjoyed a masterpiece that ranks with the highest and best achievements ion a single game of football.

A brilliant Barcelona show and a grest victory.

It wasn't - except from your suspect judgement, the same one that has defended Smurf relentlessly whatever he said, did and whatever fantasies were put out.

I and millions of others enjoyed a masterpiece that ranks with the highest and best achievements ion a single game of football.

A brilliant Barcelona show and a grest victory.

What about the BBC? The News at Ten report described both penalties as being dubious. They showed the foul that led to the first penalty and it was incredibly dubious. The defender fell to the floor and the attacker tripped over him. Never a penalty.

They didn't show the second penalty foul so I can't comment on that.

What about the BBC? The News at Ten report described both penalties as being dubious. They showed the foul that led to the first penalty and it was incredibly dubious. The defender fell to the floor and the attacker tripped over him. Never a penalty.

Ignore Bea, I'm just one of the so many people he tries to grind axes with! He will get tired eventually.

The second penalty was even more ridiculous, blatant dive from Suarez who had already been cautioned for diving in the penalty area.

Ignore Bea, I'm just one of the so many people he tries to grind axes with! He will get tired eventually.

The second penalty was even more ridiculous, blatant dive from Suarez who had already been cautioned for diving in the penalty area.

Just been able to see it now on the BT Sport website, it was a clear dive. No way was that a penalty. He threw himself to the floor on the back of minimal contact. Seen the first one again and the defender stumbles to the floor and accidentally catches him. Unlucky yes but a foul? No chance!

Just been able to see it now on the BT Sport website, it was a clear dive. No way was that a penalty. He threw himself to the floor on the back of minimal contact. Seen the first one again and the defender stumbles to the floor and accidentally catches him. Unlucky yes but a foul? No chance!

For me, the fifth goal was a dive too but Suarez was very clever about it. The one when he got booked, he was basically hopping because he left his leg out to get caught so long- woeful

First one was a stonewall penalty in my view. Attacker gets past defender, defender falls into attacker. That's a foul surely?

I agree. First one was a clear penalty. No question. 2nd one was a clear dive. Also no question. Should have been sent off.

First one was a stonewall penalty in my view. Attacker gets past defender, defender falls into attacker. That's a foul surely?

I would disagree with that. The two were running parallel when the defender clearly slipped. Once he started to slip he wasn't in control of his own actions and there was nothing he could do. As he fell to the floor the attacker ran into him and fell over him. The defender didn't fall into the attacker, the attacker ran into the defender who was already on the floor.

The advice given when doing the referees training course is that if a player slips and accidentally takes out another player as a result, as long as the referee is sure that no deliberate attempt was made to take the player out then it's accidental contact and not a foul.

Twas all over Talksport this morning about dodgy penalties etc

I thought both Barca's pens were the right decision. The first the guy fell towards his left (not straight down) and towards the Barca player as he was falling his left arm came out and made contact with the Barca man's feet/leg. Second one was defo pen, Marquinios was behind Suarez, he couldn't possible play the ball and made contact with Suarez although Suarez did make the most out of it.

I thought Mascherano fouled Di Maria as he was in the process of shooting when he was 1 on 1 in the 2nd half, tell tale sign for me was Mascherano walked away immediately, no pen was given and the tv didn't replay it so hard to tell.

Archived