onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New players

yorky valiant

Advert

Completely disagree. He only plays young players if they're good enough.

He does nothing to help and nurture young players who may have a future in the game but need the right guidance

And whats your point? We arent crewe, we dont have millions to burn and we are on a tight budget so i for one would be disgusted if we kept someeone like Danny Glover on as he "may" have a future in the game but needs guidance and time, i would rather get an end product and look at that situation in 3-4 years time when we are in the championship.

You only have to look at the dross we have released, they arent good enough, none are performing at higher levels than they were before us.

And whats your point? We arent crewe, we dont have millions to burn and we are on a tight budget so i for one would be disgusted if we kept someeone like Danny Glover on as he "may" have a future in the game but needs guidance and time, i would rather get an end product and look at that situation in 3-4 years time when we are in the championship.

You only have to look at the dross we have released, they arent good enough, none are performing at higher levels than they were before us.

Which was the point I made about Morsey! How many League One clubs did he sign for after us!?!

Havent read any of this thread so i dont know if its already been mentioned but ive just read that Peter Clarke has been released by Huddersfield. Now he would do for me

He was an excellent player but is he now at 32? I guess we'd need to know a Huddersfield fan to comment on that.

I don't expect people to agree but I would love to see us exploit the loan market a bit with 12mth loans with trying to get

Jack Grealish on loan to Notts County from Villa very tricky player(very c.ock..y when playing at Vale) but still quality for them.

Alex Pritchard on loan to Swindon from Tottenham again a c..oc..ky pain in the **** at Vale but sheer quality.

Also depending if Crewe go down I guess how about Byron Moore who I think is out of contract and surely a better option than Mohammed and now they have gone down maybe Freeman from Stevenage(not sure of his contract situation though or if he would cost a fee).

I think any of these above would help to improve the team:yes:

I don't expect people to agree but I would love to see us exploit the loan market a bit with 12mth loans with trying to get

Jack Grealish on loan to Notts County from Villa very tricky player(very c.ock..y when playing at Vale) but still quality for them.

Alex Pritchard on loan to Swindon from Tottenham again a c..oc..ky pain in the **** at Vale but sheer quality.

The trouble is their parent clubs will see a Championship club as the next stage of their development not another season in L1.

Archived