onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Micky walk away

Fuzzy Dunlop

Advert

I think a lot of fans on here have short memories. What happened the last time Micky left,we got a very poor manager in replacement who wound up both the fans and staff.

I think he does a a very good job with the resources he has. Does he make mistakes yes, so do most of us.

Just a thought, If only O.V.Fan could find their ideal owner to relieve SMURF of his burden, then choose the next manager, all problems solved ,No more moan, Up. the Vale

I'd love to see some of his haters manage their way out of a paper bag, let alone a business the size of Vale.

Yep he's made mistakes and I'm sure he still will but the one thing if give him credit for is that he's put more money to date into the club than anyone in my lifetime.

I'm not really an Adams basher on here, but to come out with "the abuse at the end there was way over the top, and I have to say I have got to question my future at the club because of it." really is a pathetic and childish statement to make.

Whether you agree with the abuse given or not, this was approx 10 fans out of say 6,000...6,000 fans who the majority of which have given Adams unprecedented support over recent years.

His reaction last night was unprofessional, unnecessary and immature...I'm sick of his attitude to be honest..

I'm quite surprised why he decided to engage with our fans at such close quarters after a 5-0 drubbing,I mean how many managers,especially those as experienced as Micky do that.Even Arsene didn't do that after losing 6-0.

Very fair comment--my original respect for MA and the job he has done at Vale Park is fast eroding--especially after listening to his whingeing interview broadcast on 5 Live radio this morning--sounded like a spoiled schoolboy who is threatening to take his 'ball home' to spoil the game! If he's that sensitive, then football management is the wrong career for him I fear! All part of his long-running contract negotiation tactics, a case of very 'thin skin' or a genuine desire to walk away--take your pick? Whichever of these options it is, despite being historically in the 'support MA camp, personally I am now reaching the stage of not caring whether he goes or stays--as long as if he does stay, he stops whingeing, 'toughs-up' and learns to take the brickbats as well as the praise!

Spot on.

Archived