onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tues 18th February 2014, Bradford City v Port Vale, Pre Match, Match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

they got 13k against crewe and they only brought 232 so there should be comfortably over 10k wether its a night match or not. I cant see us taking anymore than 200 but I suppose it depends on our result against shrewsbury.

Don't they still add the ST holders where they attend or not?

I shall not be there, Swindon Monday, Portland Wednesday so don't want to be travelling north inbetween. Good news is that it'll be a cracker I tend to miss all the decent games, Chesterfield away (5-0), Huddersfield (4-3), Fleetwood (5-2), Crawley (3-0), etc, etc so fill yer boots.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm sure we said last season that we included absent ST holders. Obviously not doing so now!!

The Administrators wanted us to do that, but I believe we only did it for two games at the most. What we do now is correct, the word attendance doesn't mean tickets sold!

Weather permitting, 10k plus crowd.

The size of the crowd in an away game in the league makes no difference to Vale, the home team keep the proceeds. Many people think Bradford add in non-attending season ticket holders s well, so the reported crowd will often bear little resemblance to the actual number there.

Let's hope for a good result though, to boost the crowd that matters v Crewe at home.

Well after today we need a spark up front,hope Pope can make it !

Will be a very tough game as Bradford need the points to climb away from the relegation zone.

After two clean sheets the team stays the same at the back.

Neal

Yates Grimmer Davis Dickinson

Griff (Birchall )

Tomlin lines loft Rtaylor (jones )

Pope ( williamson)

If we set up like this i feel Tomlin and R Taylor or Jones can.deliver the balls that Pope can thrive on.

However if Popeys out its time give Ben the shirt and tell him bend his runs and get in the Bradford box ,i think Tomlin will get better the more games he plays.

If 0-0 with five mins left bring Robertson on to head home the winner :)

...not quite sure how Tomlin would figure in the starting eleven at Bradford after his display at Shrewsbury; I thought he looked casual and indifferent - almost as though he didn't care - and we can't afford to play him just for his benefit. We need to get to 52 ish points as soon as possible to guarantee safety... and then think about how high up the table we can get. All the play-off talk from players/staff/Sentinel is pie in the sky after the way we have played recently.

Afternoon chaps,

Contrary to our attendances, we only add ST holders into the official attendances (10,500 ST holders), but our flexi card holders aren't (circa 2,700).

Our attendances have been bang on for two seasons now - and the attendance on Tues will probably be our lowest of the season. Around 11,500ish.

Our form has been terrible - the lack of fight shown by the players is the most worrying - and the fact Parkinson doesn't appear to have a plan B, the fans are running out of patience.

We'll line up like so -

Jon McLaughlan

Stephen Darby - Rory McArdle - Andrew Davies - Mathew Bates

Kyle Bennett - Matty Dolan - Gary Jones - Adam Reach

Aaron McLean - James Hanson

We're long, long due a win. Irrespective of our form, I still fancy us.

1-0 City.

Archived