onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The saying "the lunatics are taking over the asylem"...

Davebrad

The repercussions of yesterday will haunt the club and it's genuine fans for years to come. Safe travel for any Vale fan to the return fixture at Molineux will now be impossible.

we could do with the next home game being with someone who wont bring a good following but thats not the case as we play coventry. all i want to do is watch a football match , on becoming a grandfather i was so looking forward to introduceing my grandaughter to vale park in the future but at the moment this looks like a long way off, would i want to put her in any kind of danger, no chance. if i was an away fan i wouldnt want to travel to vale park after this trouble yesterday

Advert

If you are not going to post the truth mate I would suggest you keep your rumour mongering and lies to your self, reading your other posts on similar subjects you are quite clearly an apologist for cretins as you always seem to blame somebody else, but then again it's always somebody else's fault ain't it, yesterday it was the police and Wolves fans, now this morning it's stoke fans, for gods sake if you haven't got anything constructive to add then sod off

Learn how to use a full stop.

What Trouble ? Came out of the ground, walked away from the ground, got in car and drove home - simple

But then again I don't mingle with the numpties in the paddock. Absolutely no trouble behind Lorne Street or the Bycars .

Did anyone who traveled up Hamil Road before and after the match not think there would be trouble ?

If families dont want to be surrounded by knuckle scrappers then dont go in the paddock - go in the bycars or Lorne Street.

If you use a car, park on Tunstall / Smallthorn side of VP. If you catch the bus take a walk around Bycars Road and miss the Hamil - OK its further but it will help you loose weight (lots of Vale Fans could benefit from that one)

Heres a tip from an old git - when Coventry come - the numpties will be out - act like an adult and make arrangement to avoid the trouble spots on Hamil Road. Its not rocket science . If all the Good people keep away from Hamil then the old bill can spot the numpties far sooner and beat the **** out of them - Oh sorry - for the PC brigade on here - I should have said "take them into custody and bring them before the courts for contravening section 5"

Wont be surprised if the Coventry game is bought forward to a mid day kick off.

They should of kept the wolves fans behind untill the vale trouble makers had gone.And I don't buy this ****** they couldn't keep them behind because of human rights ******.yes there were trouble makers out,but a lot of that trouble after the match could of bin prevented.

What Trouble ? Came out of the ground, walked away from the ground, got in car and drove home - simple

But then again I don't mingle with the numpties in the paddock. Absolutely no trouble behind Lorne Street or the Bycars .

Did anyone who traveled up Hamil Road before and after the match not think there would be trouble ?

If families dont want to be surrounded by knuckle scrappers then dont go in the paddock - go in the bycars or Lorne Street.

If you use a car, park on Tunstall / Smallthorn side of VP. If you catch the bus take a walk around Bycars Road and miss the Hamil - OK its further but it will help you loose weight (lots of Vale Fans could benefit from that one)

Heres a tip from an old git - when Coventry come - the numpties will be out - act like an adult and make arrangement to avoid the trouble spots on Hamil Road. Its not rocket science . If all the Good people keep away from Hamil then the old bill can spot the numpties far sooner and beat the **** out of them - Oh sorry - for the PC brigade on here - I should have said "take them into custody and bring them before the courts for contravening section 5"

Ridiculous post.

There is thousands of people that sit in the paddock week in week out, not all of them are trouble makers.

In my opinion you are a 'numpty' for even suggesting it.

The repercussions of yesterday will haunt the club and it's genuine fans for years to come. Safe travel for any Vale fan to the return fixture at Molineux will now be impossible.

Agree with that. People that cause the trouble, never seem to be around when we go away to places. It always tends to genuine fans getting caught up because of the actions of the mindless.

They should of kept the wolves fans behind untill the vale trouble makers had gone.And I don't buy this ****** they couldn't keep them behind because of human rights ******.yes there were trouble makers out,but a lot of that trouble after the match could of bin prevented.

Why impede the majority because of a minority & who says the Vale trouble makers would have gone home like good boys when the game ended? Flawed logic I'm afraid there would have been trouble yesterday even if they'd have kept the Wolves fans in for 30mins.

Why impede the majority because of a minority & who says the Vale trouble makers would have gone home like good boys when the game ended? Flawed logic I'm afraid there would have been trouble yesterday even if they'd have kept the Wolves fans in for 30mins.

Keep away fans in for a short period 15 - 20 mins.During that time clear the street's.What reason would a group of fans have to be just waiting on a street corner that when 15 - 20 min's is up?

Why put that steel wall up if they're going let vale n wolves fans mingle on Hamil road.?crazy descision..

Keep away fans in for a short period 15 - 20 mins.During that time clear the street's.What reason would a group of fans have to be just waiting on a street corner that when 15 - 20 min's is up?
I remember coming out of the Victoria Ground onto deserted streets, it can be done.

They kept the coaches back for 45-50 mins according to Wolves fans, seems too that they were not too involved (or didn't see too much involvement from their side).

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=83613

From what I saw it was a load of Vale fans who just had to get involved in anything, from goading coppers to trying to get a away supporters with others around them filming them on their phones. Always happens at high profile games and in this instance I didn't see the police making matters worse.

Archived