onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams tactical nitwit

Mattholl

Disagree totally' date=' I think there were A LOT of Vale fans that did a damn sight more on a day to day basis over a prolonged period of time. What Mo did was use his public standing to promote to media outlets.[/quote']

A few did more, some did a lot but none offered to buy the shares

Advert

Its down to HIM and the players to get it right... adams gets his praise every month when he gets paid, he gets paid to get it right.

Exactly right he gets him name chanted at every match and is adored by fans here but three or four times a season he does this type of thing completely out of the blue and then ends up looking a total weapon saying he got it wrong. He needs to put the best 11 players to get the job done on the pitch in a formation which suits them not decide to change last minute and put square pegs in round holes

Spot on, I hope there is a massive thread praising him when we do we to add balance.

He admitted he got it wrong, fair credit, as did the players. Its now down to the players to get it right.

Peoples ambitions went a little crazy for me when we signed Lines and Dickinson.

I said all along 12th to 16th final league placing will be fine and dandy.

I don't think there will be a need for a massive thread praising Michael.He normally does that all by himself REP.:D;)

Exactly right he gets him name chanted at every match and is adored by fans here but three or four times a season he does this type of thing completely out of the blue and then ends up looking a total weapon saying he got it wrong. He needs to put the best 11 players to get the job done on the pitch in a formation which suits them not decide to change last minute and put square pegs in round holes

I can live with only 3 or 4 times a season tbh, no manager's perfect

Sorry that can't be left to stand......the promise to pay the full share price for the shares of ordinary shareholders was never withdrawn.....the offer that was withdrawn was for the Boardroom shares after a clear deadline was ignored....likewise the bid was not the lowest only different in that it left the ground in the safe hands of the council to be sorted out at a later date.....Mo Chaudry probably did more than any single individual to expose and end the Bratt V2001 regime.

thats a load of, mo never uses his own money, he restructures his financies at whichever bank, to load the club up with debt once again wasn't the way forward.

Sorry that can't be left to stand......the promise to pay the full share price for the shares of ordinary shareholders was never withdrawn.....the offer that was withdrawn was for the Boardroom shares after a clear deadline was ignored....likewise the bid was not the lowest only different in that it left the ground in the safe hands of the council to be sorted out at a later date.....Mo Chaudry probably did more than any single individual to expose and end the Bratt V2001 regime.

?? Rob Lee wasn't on the board, was he?!

My twopenth for what it's worth.

Adams got it wrong undoubtedly, we aren't a good enough side defensively or at keeping the ball to play the formation he tried from the off. Our strength is in our attacking players so to play that system which nullifies it before taking into account the efforts of Colchester's defenders was plain daft imo.

Leaving the ground I felt like I used to after a lot of away games under Horton and Foyle at that level 7-10 years ago. Sort of like we have a side capable of doing more but for whatever reason on the day they played crap and it just didn't happen. Not to take anything away from Colchester they were better on the day, created more openings and deserved to win but you just felt with a bit more tactical nous(from the manager), and umpth(for want of a better word) from the players we could have done better. The last 10 minutes showed we could put them under pressure and create openings but it was all too late.

I'm not going to panic yet, 2 league games in but if we play like that the remainder of the season it's an old cliche but I'd wager we'll be going straight back down.

On the plus side as I said above it reminded me of games 7-10 years ago to a point, so at least we are in League One putting in a crap performance and we all reckon we know why it went wrong and how the team can improve.

Getting back to Adams he made a bad decision, managers live and die by the sword so we move on, I just hope he doesn't make those decisions too often!

I don't think there will be a need for a massive thread praising Michael.He normally does that all by himself REP.:D;)

Of course he does and thats fair enough, he's from blinking Yorkshire, them buggers are never wrong!

However sometimes there is very little balance between the criticism he gets and the lack of praise he gets on here.

If you keep beating a donkey without giving him a carrot he will eventually die!

Archived