onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams tactical nitwit

Mattholl

Rob Lee was not an "ordinary shareholder" and as a sponsor of a Director was part of the Boardroom by proxy.

Of course he was an ordinary shareholder. He just had a lot of them.

But that is all beside the point. The point was Mo's failure to purchase his shares at full price has absolutely nothing to do with any timescales not being met, as you suggested, it was to do with Mo going back on his offer to pay £50k and instead offered £40k, to try and 'get a deal'. I don't blame him for that as such, he is a business man, however he made a very public promise to pay full price for any shares. He failed to match his promise. That is indisputable.

Advert

Of course he was an ordinary shareholder. He just had a lot of them.

But that is all beside the point. The point was Mo's failure to purchase his shares at full price has absolutely nothing to do with any timescales not being met, as you suggested, it was to do with Mo going back on his offer to pay £50k and instead offered £40k, to try and 'get a deal'. I don't blame him for that as such, he is a business man, however he made a very public promise to pay full price for any shares. He failed to match his promise. That is indisputable.

a very fair assumption, asians rarely deliver, they always want "good luck money",in other words a sizeable discount,if you don't believe me try to sell them a car at your asking price.:shutup:

a very fair assumption, asians rarely deliver, they always want "good luck money",in other words a sizeable discount,if you don't believe me try to sell them a car at your asking price.:shutup:

I always ask for 'good luck money',as you call it.If you don't ask you don't get.:rolleyes:

I am deeply disturbed by the way in which Adams tries to shift the blame for his tactical ineptitude to the players. He has repeated the error which he made away to Bristol Rovers last season. Then the emphasis was shifted to Ryan Burge's twittering, now it the players lack of enthusiasm. I feel the players were bewildered and unsure of their roles but saw no evidence of lack of enthusiasm.

I wasn't suggesting for one second that Mo's failure to deliver wasn't anything to do with his race. He tried to squeeze the deal and it cost him, and us. That's all.

Back on topic, am I the only person that thinks the players should have changed the formation themselves as soon as they realised we were getting battered? I'm not defending Adams, far from it, but players should have enough nouse to sort it out themselves?

I think that's where a strong captain comes into play TLV.I suppose if the manager is questioned the player may get isolated for a while.Paul Kerr springs to mind with Rudgie as a further example.

Back on topic.................Looks like the blame game is starting with Grew being critical of the players,

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130812-grew-sets-a-challenge-987767.aspx

The manager selects the team and the formation we play, and I don't think many of us would have chose what he did on Saturday. That said, the players obviously under-performed (excluding perhaps 2 or 3) and they need to put it right in the next game.

If we beat Bradford on Saturday and put in a decent performance then the loss/performance against Colchester will soon be forgotten about, and the gloom will be lifted. It's amazing what difference one win can make to the team, supporters, everybody.

The manager selects the team and the formation we play, and I don't think many of us would have chose what he did on Saturday. That said, the players obviously under-performed (excluding perhaps 2 or 3) and they need to put it right in the next game.

If we beat Bradford on Saturday and put in a decent performance then the loss/performance against Colchester will soon be forgotten about, and the gloom will be lifted. It's amazing what difference one win can make to the team, supporters, everybody.

I agree...............:yes:

On another note who writes and proof reads the Official website ...

Quote "Places up for grabs as reserves take on Shreswbury Town "

And you called someone else a bigot yesterday!!!

And you called someone else a bigot yesterday!!!

don't be silly cheeky, it's a statement of fact, been there done that wont do it again, they not only expect good luck money but a lifetime guarantee, bigotry doesn't come into it,it's how they conduct their business deals, just a plain statement of fact, try it sometime.

Archived