onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams tactical nitwit

Mattholl

Oh dear...... you dont have any right to be abusive... you dont have the right to post just the privilege to state your opinions within the rules... and as old as you [and possibly myself] are it would have to be a spectacular 15 minutes to more interesting than my 4th wifes.

Dont lets be silly about this... cut the abuse, threats and inaccurate statements of asian business practices.

You're right of course,i do tend to fight fire with fire and i do go up like a bottle of pop but at my age i should know better but having been on the receiving end of a bit of stick i blew. i'm not a miserable old sod although i sometimes come across as one but ones attitudes are shaped somewhat by lifes experiences. i'll try to be all sweetness and light (until someone rubs me up the wrong way),aint all my fault, it started by me responding to some absolute tripe and it just snowballed,sorry:blush::blush:

Advert

Back on topic.................Looks like the blame game is starting with Grew being critical of the players,

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130812-grew-sets-a-challenge-987767.aspx

He said: “We have gone down there and changed the system a little bit, but we only continued that for about twenty minutes before they scored.

I thought they scored at 74 minutes

You're right of course,i do tend to fight fire with fire and i do go up like a bottle of pop but at my age i should know better but having been on the receiving end of a bit of stick i blew. i'm not a miserable old sod although i sometimes come across as one but ones attitudes are shaped somewhat by lifes experiences. i'll try to be all sweetness and light (until someone rubs me up the wrong way),aint all my fault, it started by me responding to some absolute tripe and it just snowballed,sorry:blush::blush:

We all have to resist the temptation..... now about that 15 minutes????? :unsure:

a very fair assumption, asians rarely deliver, they always want "good luck money",in other words a sizeable discount,if you don't believe me try to sell them a car at your asking price.:shutup:

Well, speaking as someonme who has had an 'Asian' in the family since 1982 and has got to know her family very well over those years I don't recognise your description of Asians at all. I'm not claiming that she or her family are 'typical', I would not know and I doubt there is anything such as a typical Asian, but I can state that they don't meet your description of Asians

Equally I don't doubt that you may have had some experience with Asians that has lead you to your conclusions, but you can't tar all as the same cos of your experiences

don't be silly cheeky, it's a statement of fact, been there done that wont do it again, they not only expect good luck money but a lifetime guarantee, bigotry doesn't come into it,it's how they conduct their business deals, just a plain statement of fact, try it sometime.

I also work with dozens of people from India and indeed conduct business deals with them..never encountered anyone who behaves as you suggest

Adams has been a professional football manager for a while. More importantly he has been a successful one. Yes he has also had his blips but he can show us all his achievements in the professional. Where as all of us can only show him our achievements as managers in the amateur leagues or Football Manager on a computer!

So Adams is clearly far from being a "nitwit" as some have posted on here. Can someone explain to me how such a manager took a side from administration to promotion in the same season? Of course he is not perfect and he himself admitted that on Saturday after the game. We all are anxious to do well and get are first win ASAP and we all have opinions whether they are right or wrong; good or bad. However Adams is a professional manager and all of us should stay faithful to him and the team and encourage them on Saturday towards are first win in League 1

Adams has been a professional football manager for a while. More importantly he has been a successful one. Yes he has also had his blips but he can show us all his achievements in the professional. Where as all of us can only show him our achievements as managers in the amateur leagues or Football Manager on a computer!

So Adams is clearly far from being a "nitwit" as some have posted on here. Can someone explain to me how such a manager took a side from administration to promotion in the same season? Of course he is not perfect and he himself admitted that on Saturday after the game. We all are anxious to do well and get are first win ASAP and we all have opinions whether they are right or wrong; good or bad. However Adams is a professional manager and all of us should stay faithful to him and the team and encourage them on Saturday towards are first win in League 1

Wasnt Gannon a professional manager?

Even the best manager is capable of making 'nitwit-like' decisions

Plus they have their weaknesses..some are better at spotting an unknown player, some are better at motivation, some better at tactics, some are better at spending an owners money on proven quality etc Although I doubt anyone would get to the top if they were awful at any of these..mind you there is a certain Mr Hughes doing the rounds :)

Well said that man however it seems you are fighting a lonely fight.

Didn't he also do the admin to promotion with Leicester as well?

Archived