onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

will we see the new away kit Saturday?

fiatvaliant10

Advert

My understanding is that we'll be playing in last years yellow strip (not sure if that's with GMB logo and new badge etc) as a temporary measure until the new away kits are ready which will be the same as the leaked kit.

I spoke to a Club Official yesterday and he was hoping we might receive the strips on time........But the Yellow strip he thought was the alternative.

Unbelievable.

To not have an away kit ready for the new season is apalling.

Norman has done so many improvements. I really hate to knock him but this is the basics. Footballers need a kit to play in!

It may not be Normans fault but the blame has to lie somewhere and if its that tinpot outfit Sondico that needs a kick up the **** or even the cancelling of our contract with them, then so be it.

Come on lads - have you bought any of the new kit that is on sale - its excellent quality compared with the past.

Ticketmaster must have something going for them as they are the biggest in their field.

Norman sent back kits because the quality wasn't good enough but maybe just for you he should have accepted the poor quality put it on sale and made a bomb. Cos it isn't just mugs we make in the Potteries is it !!

For goodness sake the club has taken a quantum leap forward with what it already has in a new shop and merchandise, plus a ticketing system that is working fine other than the online booking still has to be sorted.

Its less than two years since Bratt (when fans moaned about the state of the toilets) publicly insulted each and every one of you by going on television and in print saying ' we have got it sorted we are going to give everyone who comes in a peg for their noses'

Just how insulting was that - just compare that with what you have now and what is still to come and give us all a bit of a rest with the moaning that this, that and the other hasn't been done yet - Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will a revamped Port vale and Vale Park.

Now where's me drink - Up the Vale

Unbelievable.

Norman has done so many improvements. I really hate to knock him but this is the basics. Footballers need a kit to play in!

It may not be Normans fault but the blame has to lie somewhere and if its that tinpot outfit Sondico that needs a kick up the **** or even the cancelling of our contract with them, then so be it.

I have yet to purchase Kit this season but to be honest you would have thought that comments not only from this site but complaints in the club shop, general fan dissatisfaction with Vandanel/ Sondico etc would have warranted a change in Kit supplier. Quality apparel is of paramount importance in my eyes whether it be £20, £40 or £50.

It may be a fantastic deal for the Club but whatever the deal, quality again will determine success or failure. I do hope quality is assured?

My only surprise with Ticketmaster is that was expecting electronic entry into the stadium via a swipe terminal?

I do hope the 'on the day' folk can be sorted

Come on lads - have you bought any of the new kit that is on sale - its excellent quality compared with the past.

Ticketmaster must have something going for them as they are the biggest in their field.

Norman sent back kits because the quality wasn't good enough but maybe just for you he should have accepted the poor quality put it on sale and made a bomb. Cos it isn't just mugs we make in the Potteries is it !!

For goodness sake the club has taken a quantum leap forward with what it already has in a new shop and merchandise, plus a ticketing system that is working fine other than the online booking still has to be sorted.

Its less than two years since Bratt (when fans moaned about the state of the toilets) publicly insulted each and every one of you by going on television and in print saying ' we have got it sorted we are going to give everyone who comes in a peg for their noses'

Just how insulting was that - just compare that with what you have now and what is still to come and give us all a bit of a rest with the moaning that this, that and the other hasn't been done yet - Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will a revamped Port vale and Vale Park.

Now where's me drink - Up the Vale

Nobody is knocking what Norman has done.

Nobody is knicking the state of the club now.

We have improved bundles but thats not to say we cannot still be critical.

Sondicos shirts are not a massive improvement at all. Its hardly quality material.

For what its worth i like the home top but to be into the season without an away shirt, which by the way was stated back in April that the shirts would be out in June, July and August, is very poor.

Someone is to blame. It hasnt been good enough.

Sondicos shirts are not a massive improvement at all. Its hardly quality material.

For what its worth i like the home top but to be into the season without an away shirt, which by the way was stated back in April that the shirts would be out in June, July and August, is very poor.

Get your tin hat ready mate - constructive criticism isn't acceptable on OVF.

Your post was spot on by the way.

I spoke to a Club Official yesterday and he was hoping we might receive the strips on time........

You'd hope by now they'd know definitely one way or the other rather than checking the letterbox every morning to see if the postman's been and delivered the new kit.

Unbelievable.

Get a grip for goodness sake, this club he's come on beyond my wildest dreams compared to where we were only 12 months (yes, only 12 months) ago. Seriously mate, norm has been a godsend and I don't think we are currently in any position to knock him in any way. If all we have to moan about is not having a new away top ready then thank God for Smurf!!!

Get a grip for goodness sake, this club he's come on beyond my wildest dreams compared to where we were only 12 months (yes, only 12 months) ago. Seriously mate, norm has been a godsend and I don't think we are currently in any position to knock him in any way. If all we have to moan about is not having a new away top ready then thank God for Smurf!!!

Ha ha.

Read my following on post.

Get a grip? Ive got one mate.

Remember all those years of "Dont knock Bratt he saved the club you know"???........Well, i happen to think its poor that we dont have an away kit for the start of the season. And whilst im not blaming anyone, someone is to blame and its not good enough!

You will, however, never see me knocking Norman Smurthwaite or indeed Paul Wildes for what they did to the club and Norman is continuing to do.

Our club is in a superb state. Im over the moon.

I just think this has been handled poorly and just because things have been superb so far it doesnt mean we should settle for second best.

Norman Smurthwaite is the best thing thats happened to the club in a generation, so maybe its you who needs to "Get a grip" and understand my point.

Up the vale.

No one is slating Norman its Sondico who haven't delivered them.

We don't know how early or late Vale placed the order or gave them the final spec to start production.

I can understand to an extent not having the kit ready to sell in the shop, but for the first team not to have a change kit ready in time for the first away game of the season looks unprofessional.

There's only so far you can go blaming your own suppliers (Sondico, Ticketmaster, the catering company) before you have to start asking if your own Procurement side of things is doing it's job correctly.

Ha ha.

Remember all those years of "Dont knock Bratt he saved the club you know"???........Well, i happen to think its poor that we dont have an away kit for the start of the season. And whilst im not blaming anyone, someone is to blame and its not good enough!

You will, however, never see me knocking Norman Smurthwaite or indeed Paul Wildes for what they did to the club and Norman is continuing to do.

I just think this has been handled poorly and just because things have been superb so far it doesnt mean we should settle for second best.

Norman Smurthwaite is the best thing thats happened to the club in a generation, so maybe its you who needs to "Get a grip" and understand my point.

Up the vale.

This is a bit scarey....... I agree with both posts

Ha ha.

Up the vale.

Judging by how shirty you seem to be getting, its not me that's 'lost his grip'

Archived