onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheap tuesday

Samwelo

Damned if they do damned if they dont are the Vale,The offer has nothing to do with the club and was in my opinion well advertised I even heard it on Signal !

There maybe plenty of reasons to knock the the club shirts,ticket availabilty food but to have a go at them because you didnt take advantage of a third party initiative is petty in my opinion.

The club should have said to Capital thank you but no thank you your offer will only cause upset amongst those who dont take advantage.

Advert

brought my ticket when they first came out told bycars and lorne street closed daughter just phoned me been to get two tickets for railway stand but told that is now closed has had to change my ticket for railway paddock to be with her, bycars and lorne street now open i'm a s/t holder in bycars. no some others have tickets for the railway stand.

Bought my ticket the day they went on sale for the Railway Stand - now that they've decided not to open it I assume I'll still be able to get in any of the other stands with it, and not have to go to the ticket office and get it swapped?

PORT Vale fans could get a taste of the Capital One Cup for free this season, thanks to a 'buy one get one free' offer for Rounds 1 and 2 of the competition.

Capital One, the credit card company and sponsors of The Football League Cup, are giving fans of participating home clubs the chance to claim an additional match ticket for free when purchasing their own ticket.

Nearly 10,000 free tickets are up for grabs with Port Vale due to play their first-round Capital One Cup tie against Walsall at Vale Park on Tuesday, August 6.

Where does it say 350 ? Some body should be in trouble for this.

PORT Vale fans could get a taste of the Capital One Cup for free this season, thanks to a 'buy one get one free' offer for Rounds 1 and 2 of the competition.

Capital One, the credit card company and sponsors of The Football League Cup, are giving fans of participating home clubs the chance to claim an additional match ticket for free when purchasing their own ticket.

Nearly 10,000 free tickets are up for grabs with Port Vale due to play their first-round Capital One Cup tie against Walsall at Vale Park on Tuesday, August 6.

Where does it say 350 ? Some body should be in trouble for this.

Would that be 10k for all the first round games ?

It was a Capital One promotion, they are paying the shortfall too all clubs however they will only give each club 350 pairs of tickets for the 2-4-1 offer. Th club was not allowed to promote the offer or code and that was why it could be found in local media, all of which said to check T&Cs on Capital 1's website.

Lorne St, Bycars and Paddock are open; 7:45pm kick off. £14 Adults, £7 concessions

I dont see why people are disappointed.... The T&Cs were there to download.... you could have taken time off work to get one early... or asked a friend/family member to get one... or rang the ticket office to buy one... a bit like match day tickets really

The rules from the Capital One site are as follows

3. +1 TICKET PROMOTIONWinners of the +1 ticket promotion will receive a free ticket to a Round 1 home game of the Capital One Cup (opt-in home clubs only), as advertised. The advertisement for the promotion will contain a code, which the entrant will require when purchasing their ticket and requesting their free +1 ticket. The first 350 x entrants per club purchasing with the code will be provided with a free +1 ticket, of the same or lesser value. +1 tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. +1 tickets are restricted to 1 per person. Clubs will endeavour to ensure that the purchased ticket and the +1 ticket are seated next to each other in the stadium.This offer is open to home fans only. By redeeming this offer, you are committing to being a supporter of the home club. Each club taking part in this promotion has the right to refuse purchase, refuse admission and / or eject fans from the match if this is perceived not to be the case.

Mention of it was done in a thread on this site, it was known about.

Archived