onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Clubshop

Advert

Dynamo take off your rosey coloured ones. The best time to sell merchandise is following a promotion or in a cup run fact. We could have generated several hundreds of thousands of pounds for new players from the missing merchandise.

Smurf is totally brilliant but needs help on certain aspects of the business he is no expert in. Smurf has spent his money and wants all the glory from every change he Makes totally get that. But he needs some help quality in product should have carried a financial penalty with sondico paying us for estimated loss of business bet there is no such clause very poor business very short sighted

Im guessing you work in Retail? As a retail manager for a global company myself I understand where you are coming from with your points. But Smurf is a very successful business man, no matter if its in a different industry. If you really believe you can assist then why dont you volunteer to help? Send him your CV, create a plan of action.

Id do it myself but I feel Smurf and the retail team have things under control, you obviously think you can do better so please put up or shut up.

Made a trip there myself today. Had a look through the website to see what was on offer and set off with my shopping list (althought I thought one or two items may have been unavailable). Nowt I wanted was there. There were 2 other families there looking for full replica kits for their offspring, who left disappointed. The point being, if its sold out could his not have been communicated to the website administrators. Would have saved a whole lot of wasted fuel and time....

Im guessing you work in Retail? As a retail manager for a global company myself I understand where you are coming from with your points. But Smurf is a very successful business man, no matter if its in a different industry. If you really believe you can assist then why dont you volunteer to help? Send him your CV, create a plan of action.

Id do it myself but I feel Smurf and the retail team have things under control, you obviously think you can do better so please put up or shut up.

Think I am we'll known for questioning the retail side of Vale. I have done a bit more than be a branch manager of top shop or debenhams or jd sport where everything gets handed to you on a plate in terms of stock package and you are just responsible for sales and hiring and firing.

Love the vale smurf is the best thing to happen to the vale since the great bill bell he has done great things.

However the retail and commercial side of vale is still not great. Have not seen anywhere where we have advertised our function suites by now we should have the best offers for wedding functions and the best christmas corporate functions in staffordshire.

All money for the team

http://www.m6j9.com/weddings/

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=christmas%20party%20stoke%20city%202013&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CD8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stokecityfc.com%2Fcommercial%2Fchristmas.aspx&ei=s9_qUe3dO8O-PfXVgPgP&usg=AFQjCNFCmzH80SHx_PJYVm3qsZK3YHnELA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.ZWU

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=christmas%20crewe%20fc&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crewealex.net%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fchristmas-2013-at-the-alex-791959.aspx&ei=JeDqUaCSJomCOKa9gOAE&usg=AFQjCNECAafforFulUO8apK2d1eL_6KGuQ&bvm=bv.49478099,d.ZWU

And the vales is ?

Made a trip there myself today. Had a look through the website to see what was on offer and set off with my shopping list (althought I thought one or two items may have been unavailable). Nowt I wanted was there. There were 2 other families there looking for full replica kits for their offspring, who left disappointed. The point being, if its sold out could his not have been communicated to the website administrators. Would have saved a whole lot of wasted fuel and time....

It's simple you apply the sold out tab before you are disappointed then you let your customer know the date new stock is arriving. You add a e mail me when back in stock request not difficult at all

Absolute rubbish and you haven't got a clue about business.

Must have been pure luck that I came from a small terraced in burslem to running a 40 mil operation and have a six figure salary. You have not suggested any improvements dynamo only it will be all ok in a few months time. My c v is not in question wish it were because we would not be scraping around trialling CBS now.

Alan Sugar of Burslem, why not invest in the vale with your cash and retail expertise, surely it could only be a good thing for both parties!
Also a 4 Year plan for Vale in the Champions League, fully costed, to be submitted..

All this stuff about lack of stock in the Vale shop being a retail disaster makes me laugh. You should try buying a decent pair of ladies' shorts in Marks and Sparks in the last couple of weeks - talk about a missed opportunity!!

And the last one is ironic. I am still not seeing any challenges to my business ideas or reaction to my posts on walsall, Crewe stoke city's plans to generate corporate cash at christmas etc. we simply do not have any plans.

Walsall will book around 20 corporate christmas parties at a min of a grand a piece.

Just that I am the Alan sugar of burslem well clearly I am not as I only have my six figure salary not millions but I am not paid my salary for nothing .

If smurf had recruited me in may and we had no shirts an empty shop and no corporate plans for meetings weddings parties I would expect him to sack me.

All I will say is google walsall tranmere stoke city west brom christmas party then do the same for vale.

We are miles behind smurf will have to put in his own cash because he will not invest in expertise. Keep your blind faith.

I will totally stick to turning up and commenting on team matters from now on bored of the criticism and doubt.

Unlike former crooks would give my time as a consultant totally free. However it's smurfs money and he will control the operation as he sees fit.

Most fans do not see the linkage between the team on the field and money generated from corporate events and the shop. The shop has been so bad throughout the last thirty years we have no idea what it could generate.

Christmas valentines day Easter Mother's Day Father's Day all money generators

Christmas up to 60 quid per head for the right tribute and meal

Not burslem s Alan sugar wish I again lived in burslem wish I was Alan sugar

But could help the vale

Good luck to mickey and the team for season 13/14

And the last one is ironic. I am still not seeing any challenges to my business ideas or reaction to my posts on walsall, Crewe stoke city's plans to generate corporate cash at christmas etc. we simply do not have any plans.

Walsall will book around 20 corporate christmas parties at a min of a grand a piece.

Just that I am the Alan sugar of burslem well clearly I am not as I only have my six figure salary not millions but I am not paid my salary for nothing .

If smurf had recruited me in may and we had no shirts an empty shop and no corporate plans for meetings weddings parties I would expect him to sack me.

All I will say is google walsall tranmere stoke city west brom christmas party then do the same for vale.

We are miles behind smurf will have to put in his own cash because he will not invest in expertise. Keep your blind faith.

I will totally stick to turning up and commenting on team matters from now on bored of the criticism and doubt.

Unlike former crooks would give my time as a consultant totally free. However it's smurfs money and he will control the operation as he sees fit.

Most fans do not see the linkage between the team on the field and money generated from corporate events and the shop. The shop has been so bad throughout the last thirty years we have no idea what it could generate.

But could help the vale

Was only pulling your leg squire, you raise some good points above I just hope that Norm does address these which Im sure he will, you dont get where he has by missing income streams like you've mentioned. Hopefully we can just put it down to Norm being extremely busy sine Mr Wildes left us.

But could help the vale

Good points and ones that need to be taken seriously if the club is going to move forward and generate money other than through ticket sales

Archived