onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Clubshop

just had a mozy on down to the new clubshop to have a quick peek in here are my thoughts...

nice spacious building with lots of room to fill

far wall had some lovely tops for sale which im very tempted by especially the white one, no sign of the striped ones there although I gather that they sold out within days of the shop opening.

I cant emphasize enough how desperate the shop is for stock. It needs the new kit in BADLY I was hoping to pickup up some shorts today as the weather is so nice, but not even training ones for sale ( or matching socks for that matter)

big opportunity is being missed here smurfy while were having some awesome weather, get that whip cracking son

as it stands its miles better than the old effort we had which was terrible IMO, just needs some TLC and filling fast !!!!!

Advert

there was shorts that arrived for the shop but didnt have the badge on them so smurf had send them back, id rather it take that little longer and it look right than rush it and it look a mess

will pick up a training top nextweek i think

Tbh Vale have always been dire on merchandise.I'm not arsed about new strips etc but for fellow supporters they have money burning in there pockets for the new home shirt and sadly Vale never learn.There must be some lack of communication or money that we have to wait until the start of the season until we are able to purchase the 2013-14 stock.I'm sure Sondico and Port Vale can sort it out.

Tbh Vale have always been dire on merchandise.I'm not arsed about new strips etc but for fellow supporters they have money burning in there pockets for the new home shirt and sadly Vale never learn.There must be some lack of communication or money that we have to wait until the start of the season until we are able to purchase the 2013-14 stock.I'm sure Sondico and Port Vale can sort it out.

Moan, Moan, Moan......For Christ sake Smurf explained that the Club was sent TAT by our suppliers and he told them to get it sorted as he said the manufacturers in Turkey were pulling their hair out trying to sort it......'The old Guard would have accepted it'............But Smurf explained he had spent a fortune on the new shop and he was NOT going to fill it with crap products......AND he said it would NOT happen again......Credit where its due Norman...:thumbs:

just had a mozy on down to the new clubshop to have a quick peek in here are my thoughts...

nice spacious building with lots of room to fill

far wall had some lovely tops for sale which im very tempted by especially the white one, no sign of the striped ones there although I gather that they sold out within days of the shop opening.

I cant emphasize enough how desperate the shop is for stock. It needs the new kit in BADLY I was hoping to pickup up some shorts today as the weather is so nice, but not even training ones for sale ( or matching socks for that matter)

big opportunity is being missed here smurfy while were having some awesome weather, get that whip cracking son

as it stands its miles better than the old effort we had which was terrible IMO, just needs some TLC and filling fast !!!!!

The new training shirts sold out quickly because there was only a handful on sale!

My view on the new shop is that Vale nearly got it right. Still too many niggles to deem it a success.

The new training shirts sold out quickly because there was only a handful on sale!

My view on the new shop is that Vale nearly got it right. Still too many niggles to deem it a success.

Christ almighty! :doh:

Rome wasn't built in a day. In the next couple of months, with some tweaking, it'll be brilliant. :yes:

Christ almighty! :doh:

Rome wasn't built in a day. In the next couple of months, with some tweaking, it'll be brilliant. :yes:

Dynamo take off your rosey coloured ones. The best time to sell merchandise is following a promotion or in a cup run fact. We could have generated several hundreds of thousands of pounds for new players from the missing merchandise.

Smurf is totally brilliant but needs help on certain aspects of the business he is no expert in. Smurf has spent his money and wants all the glory from every change he Makes totally get that. But he needs some help quality in product should have carried a financial penalty with sondico paying us for estimated loss of business bet there is no such clause very poor business very short sighted

Dynamo take off your rosey coloured ones. The best time to sell merchandise is following a promotion or in a cup run fact. We could have generated several hundreds of thousands of pounds for new players from the missing merchandise.

Smurf is totally brilliant but needs help on certain aspects of the business he is no expert in. Smurf has spent his money and wants all the glory from every change he Makes totally get that. But he needs some help quality in product should have carried a financial penalty with sondico paying us for estimated loss of business bet there is no such clause very poor business very short sighted

Absolute rubbish and you haven't got a clue about business.

Why did they send us tat? Theyve been our shirt sponsor, they sponsor our shop and they should surely have been left in no uncertain terms the quality we required when we ordered it.

Some bad communication somewhere.

They did not appreciate that our new owner is more demanding of quality, hardly our fault.

Archived