onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale News UPDATE......15/07/2013

valetillidye

A crime is a crime, all should be prosecuted as soon as possible, at the proper level, even if it is hidden for decades. An alleged £100k share scam is pretty serious in my eyes, not like stealing a bottle of water (6mths jail).

You shouldnt have done it mate.... :shifty:

Advert

What Deakin and Miller did was nothing short of disgraceful but to compare it to kiddy fiddling is disgusting and disrespectful Jacko and I would expect better from you.

Port Vale - Just another football club however much we love her, don't forget that.

Jacko didnt compare the crime she emphasised the statement

They'd have to get an extradition order for Fatty if he's in the U.S. ? For something of this ilk I doubt the government would see it as worth it though. He's probably answerable to accusations in 2 or 3 different countries, didn't he get up to mischief in Trinidad in one previous job?

I agree with Fosse, although we're not talking multi millions these are pretty serious amounts especially as some of it may go back to the public purse(if recovered).

What Deakin and Miller did was nothing short of disgraceful but to compare it to kiddy fiddling is disgusting and disrespectful Jacko and I would expect better from you.

What?!! There is no way I was comparing the two - I was simply pointing out that the passage of time does not make an offence any less of an offence as Mr Deakin seems to think. The use of the kiddy fiddling example was simply a reference to the number of cases recently where offences committed some time ago have been punished in court. It's a shame you didn't read my post properly - I would expect better from you! ;)

Pretty confident Griff will be resigned this week

I don't think this will surprise anyone if it happens,i wasn't too happy at the thought he might come back but he COULD be a decent partner for Lines style of play(although I would prefer someone better than Griff),also a decent defender coming in would help soften the blow if it is Griff coming back.

They'd have to get an extradition order for Fatty if he's in the U.S. ? For something of this ilk I doubt the government would see it as worth it though. He's probably answerable to accusations in 2 or 3 different countries, didn't he get up to mischief in Trinidad in one previous job?

I agree with Fosse, although we're not talking multi millions these are pretty serious amounts especially as some of it may go back to the public purse(if recovered).

Wasn't there something about him not being a legal resident in the States,can't remember exactly what though.Or wait till he comes back to this country sometime then LIFT HIM ;).Ooops lift him was a typo.;)

Wasn't there something about him not being a legal resident in the States,can't remember exactly what though.Or wait till he comes back to this country sometime then lift him.Ooops lift him I mean nab him.

Lift Miller with what Melv a ****ing fork lift truck........Sorry off-topic.....:offtopic:

Wolves have booted out Eggert Jonsson and 1 or 2 others. Not saying we should go for them(as there were obviously a few waster at that club last season)/or could afford any of them wages wise! But perhaps worth a shout?

nah!, we don't need wolves cast offs, no point if they don't consider them good enough for league1 and i bet on a hefty wedge.

Will Lodey be brought to account over this.....He was the/is the Club Secretary and he MUST have known the daily goings on at the time.......And he must have known about the non paid shares issue.......IF not implicated he must be a key witness......:shifty:

I couldn't agree more,how he's got the nerve to turn up every day at the vale is beyond me,he's as guilty as hell.

I've listened to most,not all of the news reports today on our local number 1 for sport station Radio Stoke.Never heard them mention this news item at all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry.................... Grumpy McGarry is all excited about the ground breaking signing Crewe have made today,you cannot expect them to be up to speed with any other news.

As a former shareholder I really hope someone from the old Board, who I entrusted to look after my interests, is brought to book for losing my shareholding and leaving the club in such a poor financial state. You all should be banned from being company directors for 10yrs at the very least.

Archived