onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norton united game update

yorky valiant

Advert

if we can get another mid and another quality defender the championship is still a possibility. dicko is a quality player when fit and would fire us there things are certainly looking good, the weight will drop off him like it did with hughes and birchall last year

crazy to think the club nearly went under too ! loving smurf and the boys right now :) lets see what castle town brings then - we will get a better insight into all these players abilities closer to the big kickoff especially playing friendlies against some really tasty opposition - Leicester and derby cant wait

What impresses me is that last year we scored 80 odd goals. We have lost Vincent and brought in Tomlin, Mohammed and potentially Dickinson.

Thats scary.

9-0 against Norton is nothing to shout about but considering it was our first run out and the new lads scored and impressed it bodes very well.

"Potentially Dickinson"

Is that the same Dickinson that you were constantly slating and berating upon his return to pre-season training, saying he should be in effect be kicked out of the club for turning up in such a state...

Now you are saying he may well be a potentially be a good signing for us?:unsure:

Did I watch a different game? Dicko was shattered after 20mins breathing through his backside, his touch was terrible due to that, he potentially looks like a handful but is no where near fit

Both of his goals were quality though. Bit of fitness and he'll be a good player for us.

I'm not saying they werebt but people on here are saying he was brilliant and doesnt look unfit , I wonder if they even went

I wonder if you support Vale sometimes to be honest.. He's going to be unfit!! He's been out for 16 months!! Instead of ****ing moaning about it why don't you be pleased that he is getting his career back on track and that he could be a quality player for us

Good runout for me. Defence not too assured given who the opposition was, but then we didn't have Jonesy on. Robbo will be solid in the air and just needs game time with Chilvers or ????. Mo & Tomlin bring pace to our attack. Thought the academy lads looked promising

Archived