onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norton united game update

yorky valiant

Advert

Personally I thought Lofty and Shuker give the ball away too many times last night but there again I suppose Ryan Lloyd wasn't much of an outlet from left back. However when Tambini came on, he was much more calm and assured on the ball. This isn't a dig at them by the way, just what I, MA and Grewy thought by the sound of it.

Shuker was good on the ball but his touch was way off. It seemed like every time he passed the ball it fell short. This is just game practice though which is part of why friendliest are about I suppose....

Personally I thought Lofty and Shuker give the ball away too many times last night but there again I suppose Ryan Lloyd wasn't much of an outlet from left back. However when Tambini came on, he was much more calm and assured on the ball. This isn't a dig at them by the way, just what I, MA and Grewy thought by the sound of it.

I agree. Lofty & Shukes looked rusty but thats to be expected. Tambini was excellent & definitely one to watch.

I wonder if you support Vale sometimes to be honest.. He's going to be unfit!! He's been out for 16 months!! Instead of ****ing moaning about it why don't you be pleased that he is getting his career back on track and that he could be a quality player for us

I wonder if you have a brain sometimes. Where have I moaned about him you wand. I said he looks like he could be an asset for us but he's no where near fit like some have said on here. Ask your carer go type for you future save you typing crap and wasting bandwidth

Liam Dickinson ‏@Dicko_85 1m

Long way to go yet but happy with my 1st 45minutes in 16 months.... 2 goals... I wil take t

Apart from getting the players fit, these games are ideal for players like Dickinson. The feeling of putting the ball in the back of the net in a match situation after well over 12 months will boost his confidence tremendously. As he has said, yes there is a long way to go because of the seriousness of his injury but he does look a beast from the match photos. If he can survive (injury wise) an Adams full pre-season and he continues to flourish and we can sign him, god help the League 1 defences with the power we would have up front......frightening!

Archived