onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

...some people on here cant wait to attack anybody who dares to ask

I think this perfectly sums up OVF of late - there's a certain few mardarses who jump all over anyone that queries anything at the club, or who doesn't agree that all of our players are fantastic and that we should maybe replace some with better players.

Advert

The Master is hideously mutated being composed of several other creatures and electronic parts, all apparently melded together. Apart from his appearance, one of his most notable features is his unique way of speaking, as his voice is computer-generated and sentences are composed from samples of several people's speech.

Copyright wiki.

:laugh::laugh:

Perhaps The Master should get to know the person first before casting such aspersions.

The master knows enough.

Ive met you many times.

You and your like are only ever commenting on "Have a go at the club" nonsense.

Heres a tip. Next season. Concentrate on the football and comment on said threads. Or not at all. Because i doubt there will be any negative threads to comment on.

I dare to bet 80% of your posts are 'Busybody' posts on threads bringing the club down. Try a matchthread next season eh?

The Master is hideously mutated being composed of several other creatures and electronic parts, all apparently melded together. Apart from his appearance, one of his most notable features is his unique way of speaking, as his voice is computer-generated and sentences are composed from samples of several people's speech.

Copyright wiki.

Oh, how one chuckled.

Last season we didn't know who Adams was bringing in until the first day of per season when 4/5 new players came into the club! I expect the same again! And reading Liam dickinsons tweets I feel he will be our first signing! With more to come.

I think this perfectly sums up OVF of late - there's a certain few mardarses who jump all over anyone that queries anything at the club, or who doesn't agree that all of our players are fantastic and that we should maybe replace some with better players.

100% agree. This is a forum, to offer opinions. to discuss all things PVFC, to agree, to disagree, to debate. Unfortunately, some posters reckon any questions asked = criticism of the club. RobF perhaps you need to rename the forum Only Postive Comments from Vale Fans (OPCVF). Just a suggestion.

Last season we didn't know who Adams was bringing in until the first day of per season when 4/5 new players came into the club! I expect the same again! And reading Liam dickinsons tweets I feel he will be our first signing! With more to come.

This is true. If so, roll on Thursday.

The master knows enough.

Ive met you many times.

Heres a tip. Next season. Concentrate on the football and comment on said threads. Or not at all. Because i doubt there will be any negative threads to comment on.

I dare to bet 80% of your posts are 'Busybody' posts on threads bringing the club down. Try a matchthread next season eh?

Oh the Master.

Refers to himself in the third person and then feels superior enough to advise another adult on what they can and cannot comment on a FORUM.

Bravo, good sir

The master knows enough.

Ive met you many times.

I must say that you are an excellent debater.

Perhaps signings are taking longer than the last few seasons because we are in for players that are wanted by other teams and the negotiations are more complex?

yes you could be right mate, all i was saying was i honestly thought news would come out of the club today. im not doubting smurf 1 bit. i love the guy as ive said before im just excited:D

Archived