onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Advert

The new signings may still, god willing, be on the way. However, the way this has been publicised has been horrible. Two scenarios if I'm honest, one being that signings are lined up, why not a publicised date for when we will know. Scenario two, players are not yet ready to sign, then why not?

The new signings may still, god willing, be on the way. However, the way this has been publicised has been horrible. Two scenarios if I'm honest, one being that signings are lined up, why not a publicised date for when we will know. Scenario two, players are not yet ready to sign, then why not?

Scenario 3 the phone lines have been down at VP all day so this is delaying things a little.

Scenario 3 the phone lines have been down at VP all day so this is delaying things a little.

Hasn't MA got a mobile phone? Couldn't they just drive down to Vale park and finalise/discuss deals?

And if today deals have been finalised, how about a story on twitter..."transfer deals completed today, find more out tomorrow/Wednesday/Thursday/any day when they are going sign, just to keep the people who pay their wages in the loop like.

Never thought anything would be announced today, we've been waiting for Micky to get back from his hols for a fortnight & but now Norm is off for 2/3 days ( apparently ??). The whole kit/sponsor announcement is boardering on farce. We kick off in less than 6 weeks & no one even knows what the new kits look like, never mind them being released. The money we are losing with them sitting in some storeroom is ridiculous. Just hope these sweeties don't turn out to be Liquorise Allsorts !!!

its a simple question i asked with nothing negative at all. yet i get the thumbs down from some of the clowns on here. anybody with half a brain can see im just excited and looking forward to the sweets. i recall smurf saying the sponsor would be announced once micky was back:doh:

Hasn't MA got a mobile phone? Couldn't they just drive down to Vale park and finalise/discuss deals?

And if today deals have been finalised, how about a story on twitter..."transfer deals completed today, find more out tomorrow/Wednesday/Thursday/any day when they are going sign, just to keep the people who pay their wages in the loop like.

Don't deals still need to be finalised by fax? The landlines not working would affect this.

its a simple question i asked with nothing negative at all. yet i get the thumbs down from some of the clowns on here. anybody with half a brain can see im just excited and looking forward to the sweets. i recall smurf saying the sponsor would be announced once micky was back:doh:

No, he never said that.

He said the sponsors wanted Micky to be around for maximum PR.

That maybe tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, whenever suits both parties.

This constant lack of patience is massively over the top and not needed.

Infact, it was mentioned at a SC meeting about the negativity and imaptience on sites like this. People need to get a grip.

Norman has promised great things on and off the pitch. Trust the man.

Incidentally, have you seen the tweets today of videos of the new pitch and the new club shop? Looks superb and more steady great news coming out of the club.

In the meantime just be patient on the players front.

All in good time. Chill out.

No, he never said that.

He said the sponsors wanted Micky to be around for maximum PR.

That maybe tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, whenever suits both parties.

This constant lack of patience is massively over the top and not needed.

Infact, it was mentioned at a SC meeting about the negativity and imaptience on sites like this. People need to get a grip.

Norman has promised great things on and off the pitch. Trust the man.

Incidentally, have you seen the tweets today of videos of the new pitch and the new club shop? Looks superb and more steady great news coming out of the club.

In the meantime just be patient on the players front.

All in good time. Chill out.

this :D

Archived