onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Micky is back as i said yesterday on another thread Rotherham promoted with us have signed 5 players and expect another 2by 26 june when there training begins and yes Evans was on holiday in Dubai when those players were signed . As regards to comments that no one is signing players look in bbc and sporting life many singings every day even at Crewe. We cannot even get our CAPTAIN to sign what an example to the rest of the players hes just holding on and on and on if he gets a better offer he just walk out Enough is Enough hes had more than enough time time to say sign or GO. PLAYERS start back training this week who will do the training while M/A looks for players .Sorry Mr Wilds spoiled us with his pr

Advert

I think expectations have been built with the tweets and this is the consequence, people get disappointed when nothing happens immediately or when they are lead to believe they will happen. Far better to say nowt until there is something definite to say.

To be fair,haven't you also been guilty of throwing some insults posters way?

To be fair in response to abuse, yes I have. I have also included my posts for deletion when off topic and or abusive, I have also asked politely for posters to stay on topic and refrain from abuse.... the statement "not on this forum" refers to 'il have a go at who i want and when i want'... this is not within the rules and although the rules are somewhat loose they are not that loose.

and to be fair.... I am human and will sometimes retaliate.... I admonish myself constantly

We're either working hard to get the exact players that we want or were missing/have missed out on out targets.

The longer it takes, the more it's built up and the bigger the disappointment if we sign a few run of the mill players.

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

For Gods sake is this thread for real??? "There will be news when Micky comes back off holiday" DOES NOT mean that the moment he walks through the door the signings will be waiting for him to see them. Its a figure of speech you ...there will of course be signings before the start of the season.....but thats what it will be BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON. I really do despair of some people and dont blame managers having a rant at some of the posts on forums!!

We're either working hard to get the exact players that we want or were missing/have missed out on out targets.

The longer it takes, the more it's built up and the bigger the disappointment if we sign a few run of the mill players.

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

Me dad was in the bookies a few days ago now talking to grewy he asked him about our defence and grewy replied that it was all in hand

Me dad was in the bookies a few days ago now talking to grewy he asked him about our defence and grewy replied that it was all in hand

I should hope so, we need 2 new starting CB's so to have them for a full Pre season is a must.

......and Rodney, to be fair Micky will have had is mobile on whilst on holiday at this stage in the summer therefore some news of either signings or kit unveiling should have been realistic. I'm sure we'll hear something before the week is out as training starts in 2 days.

Grew saying "its all in hand" whilst putting a bet on doesnt fill the air with confidence now does it?

Grew saying "its all in hand" whilst putting a bet on doesnt fill the air with confidence now does it?

To me it does it's blatantly obvious that deals are already done and will be announced soon we are a professionally run outfit now no need to panic all in good time

If they were done why don't we know?

Do you mean agreed but maybe not signed?

Even then you'd think we'd have a slight inkling though - a snippet from somewhere.

Radio Stokes news today is that we hope to have some signings for the Ireland trip.

Archived