onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Season dunna start until August. No need to panic. Everyone had a bad do when Wildes went, even though he had no money, no point in having a bad do now. If the club shop/ground/ticketing improvements don't fill people with hope in what Smurf can achieve, nothing will. Sit back, enjoy the summer and let's see what where the land lies in August. Worse things happen at see duck.

Advert

Oh and while we are on such a note, I'd like to say how highly I regard Kaid Muhamed for the way he handled his transfer to our beloved club. I think his attitude would be a key lesson to any football player on how to deal with clubs in the summer. Sign for the vale THEN sod off on holiday. Very unprofessional most of these players I must say. Well done Kaid.

At least Vincent also made his intentions clear early on

Does this sound better?

I really don't care if we sign anyone, it does not bother me at all. I am not excited for the new season at all.

I will not care if we re-sign Calvin Andrew and Exodus Geogohan.

Excitement is for 'sad people'.

Oh dear.

Thats not what is being said.

I am massively excited for the signings and the new season. As are others.

Just be patient though.

You must admit that certain posters have been very critical of the lack of activity so far.

Like i said, it was mentioned at a SC meeting and stated that it is not helpful.

Threads like this, regardless of any excitement, non excitement, whatever, do not help the situation.

All will be revealed when its revealed.

Im concerned that a lack of patience is not what we need at the moment.

Oh dear.

Just be patient though.

You must admit that certain posters have been very critical of the lack of activity so far.

Like i said, it was mentioned at a SC meeting and stated that it is not helpful.

Threads like this, regardless of any excitement, non excitement, whatever, do not help the situation.

Hagrid thinks the original poster was being excited, then Hagrid sees people criticise him. Hagrid thinks this is stupid.

Hagrid cannot think of any posters that have been critical of the amount of activity.

Hagrid hopes he can now communicate with The Master, having mastered his native tongue.

Hagrid thinks the original poster was being excited, then Hagrid sees people criticise him. Hagrid thinks this is stupid.

Hagrid cannot think of any posters that have been critical of the amount of activity.

Hagrid hopes he can now communicate with The Master, having mastered his native tongue.

Oh dear.

To be fair, I tried to communicate to you in a decent manner there.

Shame that is.

Never mind.

Oh dear.

Just be patient though.

its not about me not being patient. i thought everything was ready and we were just awaiting micky. micky was back at work today therefore i was expecting to see the sweets. in no way was my opening post negative. im just awaiting the sweets with excitement and some people on here cant wait to attack anybody who dares to ask

This thread has descended into chaos, it's my fault more than anyone else's so ill apologise now to the master most importantly, we have a difference of opinion, you've got far more patience than me and I hope I'm not making my football club in any way negative, I'd just like some signings to look forward to the season with optimism more than anything.

This thread has descended into chaos, it's my fault more than anyone else's so ill apologise now to the master most importantly, we have a difference of opinion, you've got far more patience than me and I hope I'm not making my football club in any way negative, I'd just like some signings to look forward to the season with optimism more than anything.

To be honest you have nothing to apologise to me for.

I half understand peoples frustration and certainly dont mean to offend you.

Unfortunately you have taken my brunt of frustration as it seems every day during June at least someone posts about things not happening fast enough when indeed we are coming along really well.

Sorry if i was harsh on you.

To be honest you have nothing to apologise to me for.

I half understand peoples frustration and certainly dont mean to offend you.

Unfortunately you have taken my brunt of frustration as it seems every day during June at least someone posts about things not happening fast enough when indeed we are coming along really well.

Sorry if i was harsh on you.

I don't think you've been harsh on me, I appreciate your opinion and responses to my posts. But being the person I am, and having watched the vale sagas for so long I get worried very quickly, when I'm sure 90% of people would think I should relax. I just can't help the way I am.

The Master is hideously mutated being composed of several other creatures and electronic parts, all apparently melded together. Apart from his appearance, one of his most notable features is his unique way of speaking, as his voice is computer-generated and sentences are composed from samples of several people's speech.

Copyright wiki.

There is absolutely no need for a protest at the minute, unless The Master is suggesting something different;)

yes he could protest at the fans who are excited about new signings. and keep on protesting until we all dare not wonder when the signings will be announced

Archived