onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Advert

I've already e-mailed them. You know how successful my last campaign was, don't you?;)

After taking a break from this, I have returned to see some of the comments he has made, and I have realised that you really cannot engage with these people.

His disgusting personal insults highlight this.

Youre pathetic. You really are.

Im not being funny but ive basically stated that i would like the negativity to stop. Ally Simcock said the same. Norman Smurthwaite has said the same.

We do not need snidy idiots like you.

Why i even get embroiled with your like i do not know.

Go and support your football club instead of being a busybody.

Nothing will ever be good enough for **** like you.

What happened to attack the post not the poster, admin should act.

Is it? Is it really? You see il have a go at who i want and when i want. Especially as ive been targeted for trying to defend the club i love.

I started out by saying the negativity is ott. Ive said it before. And you know, i get shot down by the same clique. You, Caroline, amongst others.

Yes, i may talk strong at times but i am passionate about my club.

Whilst i apologise for this statement, i make no apologies for holding my corner regarding the negativity, worry and panic that is portrayed on here, day after day, week after week, and has been condemned by the SC and a room full of people who were there.

Its doing nobody any good and just fuels threads like this.

Say what you want about my or your opinions, but do not insult people in the way you just did.

I am not negative.

I may not be Micky Adam's biggest fan, and I may be impatient about the lack of signings, but that does not make you anymore passionate than me about our club, and I want Vale to do as well as they can.

There is no worry, panic or negativity from me or Caroline.

Say what you want about my or your opinions, but do not insult people in the way you just did.

I am not negative.

I may not be Micky Adam's biggest fan, and I may be impatient about the lack of signings, but that does not make you anymore passionate than me about our club, and I want Vale to do as well as they can.

There is no worry, panic or negativity from me or Caroline.

Well if there is no worry, panic or negativity, then chill out and enjoy the summer then eh? Or lack of it.

Is it? Is it really? You see il have a go at who i want and when i want. Especially as ive been targeted for trying to defend the club i love.

I started out by saying the negativity is ott. Ive said it before. And you know, i get shot down by the same clique. You, Caroline, amongst others.

Yes, i may talk strong at times but i am passionate about my club.

Whilst i apologise for this statement, i make no apologies for holding my corner regarding the negativity, worry and panic that is portrayed on here, day after day, week after week, and has been condemned by the SC and a room full of people who were there.

Its doing nobody any good and just fuels threads like this.

And to justify your comments, ON THIS THREAD what negative comments have I made ON THIS THREAD? I only (wrongly) assumed one poster was trying to make peace with another poster. I have also defended the right for fans to offer their opinion on a forum. I apologise to you, Ally and Norman (and I will speak to both personally) if this offends I (once again wrongly) assumed that is what a footy forum was for.

Your 'beef'.....

I wanted Mold out (and Pratt before them), I did my very best. Lodey (IMO) is as bad as Mold, I will continue to do my very best. I'm not MTM's biggest fan......that's my problem, I still love my club. Promotion, I was there home and away and supported where I could in sponsorship. Smurf, so far so good. The future, I'm beyond excited, bring it on, I can't wait.

Archived