onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

where are the sweets

steve boomer

Doha....thank god someone understands, absolutely 300% agree with this post, that is all it takes. Wouldn't everyone be happy that way?

No.

What do you want then? Some bloke on a computer saying no news today. No news today. No news today. Some news tomorrow.

Then tomorrow comes and no news.

The day after we get it.

As much as i despise Bill Bratt, he thought he was doing good with all his 2-3 weeks nonsense and look what happened? Couldnt hold his promises.

There is someone who does Vales twitter, the official site.

If you need to be told every day whether or not there will be news or not then you need to get out more.

In a couple of weeks time when we have a full squad, or almost full squad ready to compete, your impatience will look very silly.

Here is a challenge.

Go and look up every club in our division and see their activity so far.

See if they have had a new ticket office.

See if they have had a new ticketing system.

See if they have already sold 1000 new shirts.

See if the majority of their players have signed new contracts.

See if there are clubs who havent even signed a player unlike us.

See if they have had a new pitch.

And then........ See if they have done all of that even though their chairman parted ways with the club.

Its called perspective.

Advert

If there's no news to post then questions must be asked because that would mean we weren't talking to any players surely?

Not really.Talks could still be ongoing.They could be talking to 2 or 3 players who play in a similar position.Making it public knowledge could drive these players away to another club.

Yes it would be great to know that we have signed player ??????.But until that player has signed nothing can be announced.I think (hope) that we will get good news soon and the sweet jar is opened soon.

Making there positions public knowledge could jeopardise a deal melv? I hope so too, at the end of the day when, as you all say, we do sign these 15 players i won't complain, if you go back over the last 1400 posts ive put on here you'll find I haven't moaned too much about anything, but I'd just like a little bit of news on how player talks are going, just to put our minds at ease.

No.

What do you want then? Some bloke on a computer saying no news today. No news today. No news today. Some news tomorrow.

Then tomorrow comes and no news.

The day after we get it.

As much as i despise Bill Bratt, he thought he was doing good with all his 2-3 weeks nonsense and look what happened? Couldnt hold his promises.

There is someone who does Vales twitter, the official site.

If you need to be told every day whether or not there will be news or not then you need to get out more.

In a couple of weeks time when we have a full squad, or almost full squad ready to compete, your impatience will look very silly.

Here is a challenge.

Go and look up every club in our division and see their activity so far.

See if they have had a new ticket office.

See if they have had a new ticketing system.

See if they have already sold 1000 new shirts.

See if the majority of their players have signed new contracts.

See if there are clubs who havent even signed a player unlike us.

See if they have had a new pitch.

And then........ See if they have done all of that even though their chairman parted ways with the club.

Its called perspective.

100% correct

Oh and while we are on such a note, I'd like to say how highly I regard Kaid Muhamed for the way he handled his transfer to our beloved club. I think his attitude would be a key lesson to any football player on how to deal with clubs in the summer. Sign for the vale THEN sod off on holiday. Very unprofessional most of these players I must say. Well done Kaid.

Man's team get promoted.

Man's team is in a good position for the first time in years.

Man gets excited about new signings, as any man would.

Mafia criticise man for excitement, and claim he should be excited.

Ah, logic.

Making there positions public knowledge could jeopardise a deal melv? I hope so too, at the end of the day when, as you all say, we do sign these 15 players i won't complain, if you go back over the last 1400 posts ive put on here you'll find I haven't moaned too much about anything, but I'd just like a little bit of news on how player talks are going, just to put our minds at ease.

OK I'll stick my neck out(unofficial of course) and say talks are progressing with several players who fans will be delighted with.

Fair enough melv, I just think at this stage we should just have players ready to sign. If its down to the players to sign and they aren't then find a way to make them sign. If I was manager I'd very much like my players to be signed before I have them in for pre season, for squad cohesion and maximum benefits of the Adams pre season regime.

Does this sound better?

I really don't care if we sign anyone, it does not bother me at all. I am not excited for the new season at all.

I will not care if we re-sign Calvin Andrew and Exodus Geogohan.

Excitement is for 'sad people'.

Archived